Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

22 Likes

@Rhai88 , found these awesome OG stickers in my mail box today :smiley:
thankyou so much they are fantastic!!!

29 Likes

Very nice haul, just killer, enjoy’em!

5 Likes

Got my stickers last night and they’re even cooler in person. Just have to figure out a good spot for them now. Thanks @Rhai88!

10 Likes

Damn mail is moving so slow right now… I feel like I sent you those eons ago!

Glad they got to you safe!

Just so anyone who has won from me knows I’m a bit delayed with life right now but I am still sending envelopes out but in smaller batches at a time. I will be caught up shortly and will message you letting you know they have gone out.

Much Love OG!

19 Likes

The beans got here safe n sound thanks again @Emeraldgreen

16 Likes

Thank You so much @Emeraldgreen the Dream Beaver x Dirty Taxi seeds arrived today. Woo hoo!

And thank you @Rhai88 for hosting the event last Friday!

7 Likes

Listen, bro, we all know life happens Just take care of yourself and your lady. Thanks again, for all you do!

8 Likes

100% Her and my little one are all that matters but… things are not dire though. I don’t want anyone to think I’m going through the most hardcore things because I’m not. I just know when to say when is when. We will be back up and running shortly and in the mean time @Heliosphear and I have talked about a 420 colab (spoiler alert). That should be pretty sweet for all the OG’s so no worries people things will still be poppin! I just need a short hiatus to get all my ducks in a row! Thanks to the people who have reached out with concern.

I have made some AMAZING friends along the way and have learned so much its like a second home!! So tons of love!!

31 Likes

Wishing you the best bud.
I’m sure you know that you have a great community here that is willing to listen whenever you need us! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

:v::heart:

4 Likes

April 1 2023 A picture of the month contest will start, bud shots only, if 45 people enter the POTM a poster will be made with each individual picture and the OG ID of the owner.
Example:

First place winner voted by OG’s get a 24x36 poster for free
Second Place wins a 18X24 poster for free
Third Place wins a 18x24 poster for free
Shipped anywhere in the world, for free
Each poster will have the winners picture at the center.

We are currently working on a never seen before 420 sticker to be given away.

Have a great Sunday OG’s. :sunglasses:

32 Likes

Will posters be available for purchase or donation to site or is this just a special 3 posters only prize? Thanks for the chance I loved the last poster you did where you put the receivers pic in the center that was slick. Either way awesome what you create for this site is unreal and awe inspiring. Thanks and keep on being you.

5 Likes

…sweet… That will be a trophy for the gods.:robot:
:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.:heart_eyes:
Good luck to all OG’rs who participate

4 Likes

We’re finally caught up on mail! Everyone should have mail landing throughout this next week from me and the Mrs… except you Canadian OG’s expect that in about a month… :laughing:

With that said I say we toss some stickers out to a couple of people

I have a couple of the older OGTW 4x4in stickers left laying around lets get em in someone’s grow! We gotta clear space for a new 4-20 design colab between myself and @Heliosphear

2 Winners

To The Wiki

1. @BudWhisperer
  2. @420noob
  3. @Kgrim
  4. @CanuckistanPete
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @blowdout2269
  7. @LedZeppelin
  8. @THCeed
  9. @mota
  10. @Mrgreenthumb
  11. @Tuned :canada:
  12. @Greenfingers
  13. @Adventuretime86
  14. @mainerJ
  15. @patsnumone
  16. @Cartwright
  17. @Natea
  18. @PioneerValleyOG
  19. @Lady.Zandra63
  20. @gonzo
  21. @illicitmango
  22. @Kronnkk
  23. @A-Loc
  24. @Pigeonman :metal:
  25. @503BudMan
  26. @jamMAKEcan
  27. @Smoklahoma :us:
  28. @RadioWaves
  29. @Cannaology
  30. @MissinBissin :canada:
  31. @BuckeyeBeanz

Add numbers if needed.

26 Likes

hope all is well @Rhai88, thanks for the giveaway.

5 Likes

Thanks as always, @Rhai88, for all the fun you bring!! G8PxQ8j

Good luck everyone!

#9, #9, #9

Damn they go quick!

6 Likes

Thanks for the shot at a new sticker!
Hope life’s treating you well. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 was checking these out the other day they are rad! Good luck everyone!!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

I continue to improve physically, thank you. My first three seeds have cracked, https://overgrow.com/t/hopefully-more-than-a-mota-of-motas-mota/102513/38 and more are moving in that direction. Next week I’ll start germinating OG seeds! Of fuck yes!!

Seriously, thank you for the heads up!! What a place!!!

6 Likes

So, as I only grow outside, I can use last years harvest pics? And is it 1 submission?

4 Likes