Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Feel like helping name a strain? Go vote!

Also if you’re looking to test out some awesome crosses @stanknugzz77 has some available for testing. I’m currently testing myself. Take a gander!

6 Likes

That was really fucking nice of you! You didn’t have to do that, but I definitely appreciate that you did! Thank you!

Always more and more and more and… yeah more haha. I recently harvested a round of hybrids that I made utilizing my Dog Patch male and now there is another round of Cherry West Bc hybrids that will be ready for harvest in a month or so. Psst @Rhai88 Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)??? What the fuck? Fun times. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

11 Likes

Oo, I think that’s the first time I’ve seen the new holo! Lol :wink:

5 Likes

I have received the Blueberry Diesel seeds and a really nice OG sticker today. Thank you!

I also appreciate that you put the origin date on the back.

25 Likes

@Rhai88, how’s it going my friend, look what landed today.

Thanks, I’ll fly it proudly.

18 Likes

Just got my package from @Pigeonman

Thanks so much for the CBD strain. It’s the first time I’ve had anything CBD and I’m excited to see how CBD does for me and my wife. Thanks @Rhai88 for hosting the great contests.

24 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88

19 Likes

Yeaaaaah buddy… Thanks @Rhai88
Loving the sticker also .:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.

20 Likes

Today while working in the keys

They are so beautiful…i wanted to hug an cuddle it lol…

25 Likes

Hello great og family…
Do anyone here know the process of getting licence to commerical grow in Arizona… Me & A buddy planning on moving there. He has 3 acre in bullhead AZ… I think its around 50.000 for a dispensary that comes with growing liscense.:thinking:.:thinking:…buying a mobil home… Property has deep water well and a foundation slab…

Any body can help me with any info would be priceless

4 Likes

Gonna need some serious cheddar and super hard to get established in Mohave County since we already have a couple different commercial facilities out here.

6 Likes

Just wanted to drop a huge Thank You here for @Rhai88 !

Package arrived safely today !

12 Likes

@Rhai88 … Would i be able to move there and still grow 6 right with no licence right… Can it be outdoors or it has to be indoors…

So it seems i would need a brick & mortor building to aquire a license… Im going to read into it tomorrow… Im beat from work… I sprayed 2 different color primer on a 4 story house and gotta go back tomorrow to paint it with paint ahhhh… Thank you @Rhai88 . for helping me with the info brother

3 Likes

(If you and a Friend are coming here) legally you are allowed up to 12 plants total with 2(two) adults living in a single residence. Yes outdoor cultivation is also legal but the grow must not be visible and locks to the yard and a bunch of other rules… on 3 acres you may be able to pull it off though. I wish I had land and wasn’t confined to a cookie cutter leave it to beaver house. :laughing:

6 Likes

Not a problem man… I’m sorry your original pack got lost to the mail like over a month ago! :man_facepalming:t4:

P.S. to Everyone… I know the mail can really drop the ball at times. If a pack of seeds goes missing I will do my best to get you another one out… Stickers are a little harder since I do limited runs to keep things fresh but damn it… I’ll do what I can for yah! I love sharing with all you fine folks of OG!

19 Likes

Yeah adorable until they feast on your plants like an all you can eat buffet lol

4 Likes

:joy::joy: hey @A-Loc man that sounds personal

2 Likes

@Thats_bank oh you can say it’s something like that :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

:joy::joy:I had to show that one to my girl

2 Likes

It was spicy but still tasted like sweet sweet revenge :drooling_face:

2 Likes