Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Man I’m still laughing

2 Likes

:metal: A pack of Biker Slush F2’s came riding into my mailbox this afternoon. Thank you @Budderton for the awesome seeds and @Rhai88 for having hosted the exciting and generous event.

7 Likes

A very kind gesture my friend. While neither one of us can control the precision of the USPS it was really above and beyond for you to send a second package and I do appreciate it. I have the good fortune of being able to use any of 3 post offices without even moving my mailbox. Two of those possibilities both have a laundry list of complaints of missing mail and packages being held for days and weeks. We can see when packages are there with informed delivery. Were now switching over to option 3 but we now have to go through and officially change address on drivers liscense, employer records and creditors. Its a PITA but unreliable mail service is really intolerable.
I do really appreciate you taking the time and effort to send them, both times!

5 Likes

‘’'Hey…what y’all doin…can I watch??"
LOL!
Someone must be feeding them nearby…definitely not shy!!

3 Likes

Received my stickers, too. But no big pack of Blueberry Diesel!:sleepy:
Well, I wasn’t really kinda, sorta expecting one, :sunglasses: but damn they look good.

1 Like

What comes around goes around my friend… :grin:

3 Likes

Well 3 acre… Im sure theres enough room for a friend :trophy::trophy::trophy:… Maybe you can help b apart of this adventure​:trophy:.:trophy:

2 Likes

@PioneerValleyOG
Earth Magic and Sticker landed in the mailbox today.
Thank you!!!

3 Likes

Had a sticker arrive today from Florida? Thanks does anyone know who sent it?

2 Likes

Was it Main Street?

1 Like

Thanks again for these @Rhai88 !

:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

13 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 and @tresbundles
Seeds arrived safely :+1:

15 Likes

:partying_face: Awesome! glad they made it, bud! :star_struck:

4 Likes

I just love the stickers, oh yeah and the beans. Lol
Thanks for sharing the love.

21 Likes

So…

I believe I will be turning this into a Slap design for OG !

What do you all think?

This first 3 stickers will be given to the top 3 winners of @Heliosphear POTM contest. Which will be voted for by all you fine folks. First place will also recieve a T-Shirt from yours truly! Be sure to go show your best shot in flower!

The plan is to make these stickers 4x9in so they will be much bigger than usual!

That’s all for now! :wink:

29 Likes

I think it looks great! Already have a spot for it. Just in case I get some votes.:grin::green_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you Sponsor. Sticker is AWESOME!!! in case no one else tells you today @Rhai88 you are incredible!

7 Likes

Totally!! Ten characters…

6 Likes

enjoyed some awesome fun here the past few fridays. just a shout out to the OG family to enjoy the friday happy hour. sippin a cold one & smoken a good one thinking about you all. :innocent:

7 Likes

I wanted to thank @blowdout2269 for being so generous and sending me my very first OG sticker. It’s going right in the center of my tent once it’s lights on. It wasn’t even a contest win, he just offered to send me one when he found out I didn’t have any Overgrow stickers. He even tossed in an extra sticker with it for me. Thanks so much for these.

17 Likes