Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

I know. I was just being silly

3 Likes

@ix3u has got jokes…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

I tend to think I’m hilarious, my wife says I’m abrasive. And a dickhead. I still think I’m hilarious :joy:

10 Likes

@ix3u is OGs Sam Kinison…:joy::joy::joy::joy:download (3)

7 Likes

This sounds all to familiar. :yum:
Lol

3 Likes

I feel like he was angry ALL the time… I’m only angry most of the time :laughing:

5 Likes

It’s called a weird sense of humor I have that too lol

3 Likes

Maybe it’s something in the water

3 Likes

angry yes, but so damn funny, would love tohave partied with that dude

4 Likes

I’ve got well water. None of that silly bullshit in it. Unless you’re taking about the high iron :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Boy you never really know what you have til you go back to town water :joy:

3 Likes

I second that! I’m on a spring. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I keep 40 packs of water in my house I don’t drink this shit

4 Likes

@blowdout2269 that sounds awesome! I was kidding about having high iron. We haven’t actually tested the water, but considering my favorite thing to drink is water, ours is super top notch! Not spring good though!
@Thats_bank that sucks :pensive: my number 1 favorite water is from our well, second would be bottled water

4 Likes

Our water out in az is hard as hell, the running joke I’ve heard out here is if u drink it and some mt dew ull prob glow in the dark. My dogs get 5 gallon jugs filled at purified water stations and I do the bottled water thing, might just get my own ro system

6 Likes

I thought about it. Then hard times hit and I settled on bubbling my water :joy:

It’s in the future though

3 Likes

they say the water here in chicago is good, but i don’t know what’s in it. we used brita water pitchers here but i don’t even know if they filter out the bad stuff. i know outside of chicago the water can be pretty hard.

6 Likes

That doesn’t do good for an area like this, ur just getting shit like chlorine to evaporate but ur just concentrating all the salts in it, I wouldn’t even trust a fridge inline filter, gotta be at least a 4 stage ro

4 Likes

Yea i try not to think about it too much. I don’t want to overthink myself into buying water for the plants too lol

3 Likes

Yeah, the Brita didn’t filter out anything that really matters. It does make the water taste better though!

4 Likes