Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

I absolutely agree I’ve had one pleasant experience in the last couple of years and it was from a retired contractor who came to do work for me… lol

Oh it’s shaping up to be quite nice but its taken forever just to get to where I am today. This should have honestly been a few months of work since I saved up all the money I needed for this. lol

bro some of these guys I wish they had not shown up… I will make a thread specifically for this garage one day I have so many pictures of all the problems I’ve had to combat. haha

Fingers crossed its close…

WIKI WILL BE UP UNTIL TOMORROW ISH CLICK HERE

6 Likes

You know me! :crazy_face:

Damn @Rhai88, but they can’t even read a tape measure? That sucks. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Shoulda just called me, I’m a builder for sure haha

3 Likes

They must’ve had a European one using centimeters haha couldn’t figure out the conversion on the order

3 Likes

Talk about a sweet haul damn @Rhai88 super awesome brother I’d be a fool to pass up. Thank you for the chance :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Lmao, centimeters…
Well, because of the industry I’m in I actually use tenths tapes. I can still read a framers tape…no, not a dumb tape with the factions printed on it(I know what y’all are thinking lol). But who can add and subtract that shiz on the fly? Not me! Tenths are where it’s at. I even use it at home.

4 Likes

Fingers crossed for Franken-Fruit!

2 Likes

I like my tapes like I like my weed, measured in 1/8ths :joy::joy::joy:

Next time I’m working and something comes up a 1/16, imma call it a half 8th in ur honor :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Cool seeds and stickers!

Thank you for the fun, @Rhai88!

#24 is talkin’ to me!

2 Likes

I was a steel fabricator for many years and one of my jobs was to translate all the engineer’s drawings from the various companies my boss hired for the work. They did everything in imperial, down to the 64th. I had to translate that to metric shop drawings for each fabricator , fitter and welder in the shop. I was the official template maker as well so there was the same conversions there too. I got pretty damn good at math let me tell ya. Our tapes had to have imperial on one edge of the face and metric on the other so nobody had any excuses for cutting a 10 or 20 thousand dollar piece of steel too short. LOL
One very common mistake made was setting the tape on the 10cm mark or 100millimeters and using that as the zero because the tab on the end of the tape can stretch a couple millimeters and our “margin of error” or “tolerance” was generally +/- 3millimeters… that’s it.
I have seen fab shops make this error so many times when prefabbing stuff in a shop to be sent out to a jobsite… the fabricator or tradesman set the tape on a specific spot for a definate zero and didn;t calculate that at and add it at the other end of the tape where the cut line goes.

12 Likes

Ex-steel fabricator here, I’ve screwed up multi-thousand dollar beams countless times. I ran the CNC Drill sled/table and I don’t miss it one bit!

12 Likes

U know I can def see where precision would be huge in that one, metal work usually doesn’t leave much room for fuck ups and if u did u better hope it was leaving excess as the fuck up.

I do the conventions building the booths and I worked with a lot of Germans straight from overseas on some of the builds this year and learned that their screws will always be torx and their measurements are always in millimeters or cm, they had these crazy flip out “measure sticks” that would extend to about 5meters flipping out one section at a time

7 Likes

Awesome give a way thanks @Rhai88

2 Likes

Good morning and thanks for the chance at some goodies :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thank You @Rhai88 once again.
Could Not Resist this offering !
excuse me, i’m drooling

2 Likes

Thanks for the great giveaway @Rhai88 !!!

3 Likes

Thanks for another shot at that badass slapz @Rhai88 and killer beans to boot.:grin::green_heart:

1 Like
5 Likes

Congrats to our winners please send me your details.

@SHSC-1 one OG 420 Edition sticker.

@Smoklahoma one pack of Frankie S1’s

@mota one pack BBD F2 x Black Cherry

@Kgrim one pack BBD F2 x Black Cherry

33 Likes

Nice wins everyone! @Kgrim @mota @Smoklahoma @SHSC-1 !

6 Likes