Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

It’ll also lower pH btw.

1 Like

Man I haven’t ph’d my soil in years haha just good ole coffee grounds and fireplace ash to keep it balanced

1 Like

Same here. But I do check the pH periodically to see how my water fluctuates throughout the year.
And I will pH if I run DWC for sure.

2 Likes

Hmm now u got me curious, gonna shove the rod in my 300 gallon soil crate and see what it’s showing

Pretty sure my tester is bad, showing 7 only and noticed a hole in the rod

I don’t trust soil testers at all.
I’ll check the water inputs, and if super curious, do a slurry test. I did actually take a watering in my last organic grow to a small amount of runoff(a no-no I know, lol) and checked that.
I was having issues and was curious. As suspected, my soil build is still very hot. Whaddya do. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Wait Costco has an RO system thats good for 200?
Can you send me a link. My waters full of sodium & junk.

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s the one I seen in store

3 Likes

lets give some things away!

4 winners

Up for grabs…

• 1 OG 420 edition 4x9in. Sticker! (The big one)

• 1 pack of frankemoji Frankenstein S1 frankemoji from @GrouchyOldMan

• 2 packs of the brand new
    Blueberry Diesel F2 x Black Cherry
    (Blueberry Pie x Chem Fuego) x ( Black Triangle F2 x Cherry West Bx)

To the WIKI…

1. @blowdout2269
  2. @gonzo
  3. @Smooth
  4. 20 @AzSeaindooin420
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @ix3u
  7. @Kgrim
  8. @killabud
  9. @Ghgrower :us:
  10. @CocoaCoir :us:
  11. @SHSC-1
  12. @ShiskaberrySavior
  13. @THCeed
  14. @OhNo555 :us:
  15. @LedZeppelin
  16. @Bobgrows
  17. @HumblePie420
  18. @BudWhisperer
  19. @DonGnosis :canada:
  20. @Adventuretime86 :us:
  21. @503BudMan
  22. @RatsboggleBiological :us:
  23. @HollySun91
  24. @mota
  25. @anonymous4289
  26. @unomas :us:
  27. @PeaceCoast
  28. @Cannaology
  29. @Kronnkk
  30. @patsnumone
  31. @mainerJ
  32. @Mrgreenthumb
  33. @Greenfingers
  34. @olschool
  35. @Tao
  36. @Bambam
  37. @djtrip
  38. @Tuned :canada:
  39. @MonsterDrank
  40. @Illicitmango
  41. @SEMOActivist :us:
  42. @BuckeyeBeanz
  43. @Kasper0909
  44. @MissinBissin :canada:
  45. @Piter :es:
  46. @Yetigrows
  47. @CanuckistanPete
  48. @Smoklahoma :us:
  49. @donuchee
  50. @Mi-1000
    Add numbers as needed! Good luck and have fun! Watch your edits.
40 Likes

I like the sound of that blueberry Diesel x black cherry! That’s for the opportunity @Rhai88 !

8 Likes

These are pretty good…. They make 0 ppm water. I use it on my saltwater fish take to make water. Little more pricey…. But quality

6 Likes

Not a bad price for one! I was also checking out this one

1 Like

I’ll take the infamous number one! Lol
Thanks bud. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Except I’ll have to pass that cross. I think you’re already gonna be sending me some to test.

6 Likes

Haha right? I’m just in it for the sticker lol

5 Likes

Yes the seeds will be going out to the 10 testers the end of the weekish. Some seeds were just shucked last night and drying out currently. I just figured I’d throw a couple of random packs at some OG’s I probably will sit on the rest for a while to see if we find any gold.

I need you all since I’m currently shut down for the next month or longer now especially with all the bad luck I’ve been having. When it comes to this garage I’ve been working on the past almost 2 years I’ve had some of the worst luck with materials as well as contractors to do certain jobs I didn’t feel like tackling myself. Today I found out they made a mistake with my new Garage door. The guy who inspected actually measured wrong so the door actually wouldn’t fit without having huge gaps and so now I’m looking at about a month and a half until they get the new bottom panel to me. It was a ton more involved and I was pretty irate on the phone while at work while the Mrs. was at home trying to play middle woman for me with these guys.

SORRY TO VENT. :laughing:

Long story short yes seeds will be headed your way soon haha

21 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 for a chance in your giveaway for a really nice prize. Got my fingers crossed on this one. :sunglasses::partying_face::+1:

4 Likes

Contractors have gotten 10x worse since 2020. All around, every type of job.

5 Likes

Holy shit dude! That sounds like quite the hassle! On the plus side, it’ll be pretty sweet once they fix all their mistakes and get it finished!

4 Likes

I’m sending my brain waves out to sync with your number generator… :brain: :wave:(vibes) Done, thanks @Rhai88!

4 Likes

Man the contractors in this area blow, either they don’t show up and when they did they fuck up the job anyways! Sorry to hear bro and hope things get sorted soon for ya

4 Likes