Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

I got 2 packs of beans I can put up for this! :+1::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I appreciate that man… maybe on the next round of giveaway’s since @420noob has already offered up a couple of packs for the additional sticker!

5 Likes

Got you, no problem making a contribution :wink:

3 Likes

Will do. 4:20PM EST 2 winners will be chosen. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

I am all in :partying_face:

1 Like

Got my sticker today @Rhai88, thank you for the needed love buddy :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

About 20 minutes left on this Wiki. Last two 4x9 slapz ever!
Plus two packs of autos from @420noob !!!

4 Likes

IMG_1009
Congratulations @RatsboggleBiological and @donuchee

You have received a @Rhai88 masterpiece.

16 Likes

@RatsboggleBiological and @donuchee

congrats and please send me your details.

Big thanks for drawing our winners @Heliosphear!!

Also shout out to @420noob for contributing seeds to the giveaway!

10 Likes

Congrats @RatsboggleBiological & @donuchee !

Shout out to @Rhai88 & @420noob for giveaway

8 Likes

Nice win @RatsboggleBiological and @donuchee !

7 Likes

@Rhai88 your poster has shipped.

7 Likes

@Heliosphear Just a heads up… you also will have a custom piece in the mail in the next couple of weeks so keep your eyes peeled my friend I appreciate all you do for all of us! You definitely have a way of keeping OG the place to be!

Much respect brother!

9 Likes

Wow I won!! Thanks @Heliosphear & @Rhai88

4 Likes

I had a great postal experience today!

Thank you so much, @Rhai88

and you better believe I will (enjoy)! Stoner’s honor I will! :wink:

And the very next envelope in the stack contained this fabulous card and two stunning stickers!

Thank you so much @Heliosphear, for the artwork and the artwork!

It was, and I hope your 420 was swell as well! And, as it turns out, I am having a pretty fucking awesome day! smile1

16 Likes

@RatsboggleBiological and @donuchee send me your info so I can get your seeds to you. Congrats

6 Likes

Oh wow! Thank you @Rhai88 and @420noob !! Can’t wait to get the slaps, they look sick, I’ll be sure to rep OG around town. :nerd_face: :green_heart: White Widow has long been one of my faves, the beans are greatly appreciated.

5 Likes

Fantastic haul @mota ! Love that pour painting!

6 Likes

Congrats to ALL the winners!
Nice haul guys!!!
And again-- thanks to @Rhai88 for the opportunity!!

5 Likes

To all of my Canadian brethren… @Pigeonman, @SHSC-1, and @THCeed please keep me informed on when / IF your stickers / seeds land :crossed_fingers:t4:.I know @FirstCavApache64 was sending his sticker win to @THCeed but definitely let me know. If I need to reorder another batch of stickers I will do so for you guys likewise with beans. I know I’ve had to resend to @ShiskaberrySavior 3 times when I finally landed a winning send. lol Canadian post has given me mailing PTSD. Just a thought I had running through my mind since stickers and seeds seem to be landing everywhere else!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Thursday!

8 Likes