Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Dam Canada post employees are probably seed and sticker hoarding our stuff.

4 Likes

I’m gonna need for you guys to make really good friends with some post people haha I’ll send them seeds and stickers too I promise… just keep our mail flowing damn it! :laughing:

5 Likes

Huh that’s totally weird and very frustrating!
Nothing yet but it always seems to be a :game_die: roll with CanPost about when something arrives.

:+1:

3 Likes

I’d have a joint rolled ever day for the post man if I knew he smoked . Hell id leave him a bag and rolling papers if he wanted.

5 Likes

@Rhai88 where I live there is no mail delivery , I have to go to town to pick up my regular mail and 30 miles or so further to my safe addy. I check my mail every friday so I’ll keep you in the loop. :wink:
sure do appreciate your efforts !!!

8 Likes

Damn… living in the boonies you probably have the best gig of all of us. I think my end game is to separate me from town and the living once I retire lol good for you my friend!

6 Likes

That’s insane! But I bet it’s totally worth it!

5 Likes

It’s not like I live in a remote place… I do have neighbors , but it is country living on the outskirts of a small town. I think town population is around 2000 people. I am blessed to have bought a place here before the prices tripled hehehe

12 Likes

@Rhai88 envelope arrived today.
THANK YOU!!!

14 Likes

@Kgrim Pictures or it didn’t happen! lol

Edit: Thanks for the picture you got me! :wink:

6 Likes

Forgot to add the pic, LOL now added!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations to both of the winners, nice win for both of you. :clap::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

What does it take to get a win I was between both of you guys at #16, wow :flushed:

3 Likes

I put this up on my thread. Thanks again. Just awesome to get

18 Likes

I lived like that once. No mail. No 911 address. It was funny.

1 Like

Wow! Pictures don’t do this justice…
Love love love this!
Thank you so very much @Rhai88 ! :v:

15 Likes

luckily we have good first responders in this area and a reliable 911 service. The cops tend to leave the cannabis folks alone these days … helps that the police chief’s brother is a grower LOL Our firefighters are first class hero’s around here for thier tireless work every fire season.
I have HUGE love and respect for the area’s first responders… they saved my son’s life 8 years ago when he nearly died in a car crash. His neck was broken and should have killed him instantly but somehow they extracated him from the mangled wreck without moving those neck bones… then at the tail end of last winter I had a bad roll over down hill into the timber , doing 80km an hour and swerving to miss a moose crossing the road in the dark…

anyhow… this weed I’m smokin has made me pretty chatty today LOL
@Rhai88 … I got mail!!

now to go find the perfect spots to put these on my sticker wall :smiley:

19 Likes

Hell yes! Glad it landed brother! seeds should be there shortly as well!

5 Likes

I hope so. I’m getting old. Lol
That good to hear about your son.

6 Likes

I done messed up and packaged up 1 extra envelope with a Blueberry Diesel F2 “lemon” pheno in it

This will be a short lived wiki… do you’re thing…

30 minutes and I’m drawing a winner and slapping an addy on this envelope!

To the Wiki

1. @A-Loc
  2. @duo :canada:
  3. @Smooth
  4. @DesertHeartGardens
  5. @Jimdoors
  6. @Bobgrows
  7. @blowdout2269
  8. @503BudMan
  9. @Thats_bank
  10. @420noob
  11. @gonzo
  12. @Tracker
  13. @OhNo555 :us:
  14. @Ghgrower :us:
  15. @CanuckistanPete
  16. @BuckeyeBeanz
  17. @LedZeppelin
    Add numbers if needed! :wink: Be cautious of your wiki neighbors! :boom:
23 Likes

Ooo, I got a “funky”. I’ll try for the lemon!
Thanks bro. :smiley:

4 Likes