Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Honestly this lemon pheno was the best of all 4 I had… the grove bags punches me in the face still with lemon.

I’d grow this out again for damn sure. Going to look through it to cross to my bambam pollen to really go for a lemon christmas tree smell. :heart:

10 Likes

And here I was trying to not enter

4 Likes

I like it.
Damn, I keep forgetting to order up some Grove Bags. Thanks for the reminder. :wink::+1:

4 Likes

Was just going to ask what pheno you prefer and thanks for the chance Rhai88

4 Likes

Enter away my friend! Well worth it! :wink:

I don’t think you’ll regret em… try em out just grab one or two QP bags and try em out. Make sure you get the velvet bags they’re just beefier and totally reusable.

100% was the lemon pheno for me… it packed the best smell of them all. I did open pollinate this run though so diversity will be there in these may take a few before you find the lemon girl you’re looking for! Absolutely man any time!

10 Likes

Velvet? Please explain.

Yeah @Jimdoors, he disclosed his favorite pheno after I’d already chose funky last time! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

As a lover of almost all things diesel I can’t pass up on a chance for these lol thanks for the giveaway @Rhai88 :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

That is lucky for us thanks @Rhai88 for a chance at that nice strain! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all, but go lucky :four_leaf_clover: #13. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

I have a pack of these enroute I believe, but have had some bad luck with them before. If I win and both arrive I promise to send them to someone else…but I NEED these!!! :grin:

6 Likes

If you pass them bro I will trade you something! Please keep me in mind for that one!:sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Bags seem beefier… I honestly don’t know if there is a technical difference between a standard bag and velvet bag! to the research…! lol

Dude I hate to say it but Canada post is either spot on and gets it there in a week… or its there in 6 weeks …OR it doesn’t ever make it… lol I think I’ve lost maybe 2 packs to US mail out of the hundreds I’ve sent out. Canada post is a whole different ball game for some reason. I promise if they don’t show up within the next week or so I will send more!!! lol

Edit: Even my order from my T-shirt place is taking FOREVER to get to @Pigeonman. The one I sent to @Heliosphear will have been in transit for 2 total days. lol

5 Likes

Oh shit, the exterior of the bag is actually velvety.
Now that’s classy!

1 Like

Mail has become very dicey as of lately even in the USA :thinking:

1 Like

@DesertHeartGardens send me you info my friend! Will get this out to you tomorrow! :wink:

Thanks for the quick wiki everyone!

16 Likes

I’ve had pretty good luck from most people in the US. Only lost one from JPS in about 10 purchases. Most of yours have got through but I still think maybe 2 didn’t. I’ve had some bad luck with Carty on several.

Congrats @DesertHeartGardens and thanks yet again for a chance @Rhai88

7 Likes

The quickie wiki if you will!

5 Likes

Congrats @DesertHeartGardens !!!

3 Likes

Congrats @DesertHeartGardens

3 Likes

Congratulations @DesertHeartGardens with that lucky :four_leaf_clover: #4 nice win! :clap::+1::sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hehe…quickie wiki. That’s a new favorite @420noob. :yum:
That’s for the fun @Rhai88 and congrats @DesertHeartGardens! :+1:

5 Likes