Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Ty for this great chance @Rhai88 @Heliosphear

4 Likes

Thanks for the shot @Rhai88 #5 gotta win something today

2 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 @Heliosphear
Great giveaway :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance man. This would be a killer fathers day treat :call_me_hand::v:

4 Likes

Come on lucky #13…thanks for the chance @Rhai88 !

5 Likes

@Rhai88 Thanks for the giveaway

2 Likes

Those stickers are amazing. I love the skull, so wicked looking. Thanks so much @Rhai88 for the fun giveaways you’re always throwing down. Hope you enjoy your Father’s day as well. I got two text message Happy Father’s day from my kids, damn technology means nobody calls anyone anymore.

3 Likes

Glad you like em man… @Heliosphear and I aim to please.

Absolutely! Have to show love to a kick ass group of like minded folks ya know?

It’s been good so far… did the usual dad chores around the house in the AM. Now I’m enjoying some cocktails in the pool with my girls and on relax mode!

You know tech is good and bad I swear. I’d be spending it with my pops right now if he was still with us but I’ll throw those good vibez out there at him for all he did for me growing up.

6 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 nice sticker’s, happy Father’s Day☮️

4 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear for such a cool opportunity! :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway bud. Love the new sticker guys! Happy Fathers Day. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88!

4 Likes

Only dad’s can join the giveaway?

4 Likes

I’m available for adoption if you grow good weed :joy::joy:. I hate to see you miss out, not just looking for more weed I swear lol.

6 Likes

yea I got the same text also. I guess a text 8s better than nothing

4 Likes

@FirstCavApache64 @Mrgreenthumb

I also got the text. :laughing:

5 Likes

C’mon lucky #13, whoa, what? wait a minute. Ah what the hell, C’mon lucky #13

4 Likes

hmmmm i been sitting out the giveaways but I’m a sucker for a cool sticker LOL
If I win I’ll gift the beans to someone else :wink:

5 Likes

No doubt… @Draig
And cool Birthday shirt you lucky dog SHSC

6 Likes

Thanks for the chance at the sticker. @Rhai88 . I screwed something up. I’m sorry. I don’t know how to fix it.

4 Likes