Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

fixed it, bud.

3 Likes

Thanks. Sorry bout that.:grin::green_heart:

3 Likes

No stipulation all dads and all people are welcome lol

8 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear !!!

2 Likes

What the hell was I thinking?

3 Likes

I miss the FL Keys!!! Hoping you had an amazing time @Heliosphear !

@Rhai88 , it’s been a while since I’ve chimed in on this thread and just wanted to say:

ezgif.com-optimize(50)

9 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Rhai88 to get in on this one :point_up:! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to everyone! :boom::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

:sunglasses: The FLA keys trip was fabulous, Thank you.
Father’s Day was awesome to got a call from all 4, they all chipped in and got me a way cool Celtic tree of life in crystal sphere.

The first stickers to arrive.

These will be available July 4th, there is only 8 of these available.

@Rhai88 the holo’s of “high till I die” should be at your door Thursday. Mine will arrive Friday. So everything is on schedule.

Have a great day. :sunglasses:
Good luck to ya’ll.

17 Likes

Damn! Only eight! That’s pretty limited edition right there!

That’s great your trip was awesome! I did a snorkeling excursion from isla morda (I think, but now that I type it I’m thinking that’s the island from Jurassic Park) was tons of fun years back, but never made it all the way down to key West.

5 Likes

This is an incredibly cool and very generous giveaway. It hit me in a funny way because my dad was a member of the Skull and Bones club class of 1965, a secret society at Yale and the subject of much speculation and fictionalization. He would love this sticker. After all it was in his basement and back yard I learned to grow weed through pure trial and error.

Right on @Rhai88, thanks for this awesome giveaway. The sticker designs are top-notch @Heliosphear!

Rock on and happy Juneteenth/Father’s day everyone!

5 Likes

NIIICE! That is a freaking AWESOME shirt!!!
Belated Happy Birthday!!!

7 Likes

Big congrats to :rotating_light:@Jimdoors:rotating_light: send me your details brother and as soon as the stickers land I will get your fathers day win out to you! Thanks to everyone that signed up!

:arrow_forward: Reminder: I will be putting up a signups for donations to the 4th of July given away I think I will be doing giveaways starting the sunday before the 4th all the way till the main event on the 4th itself. Details as we get closer!

27 Likes

You know i’ll have some puck for ya!

6 Likes

Congrats @Jimdoors and thanks so much for the chance @Rhai88 .

7 Likes

Godam lucky boyyy!!!
Congrats @Jimdoors

5 Likes

Congrats @Jimdoors on the win!!!
@Rhai88 count me in for some donations to the giveaway for the 4th!!!

6 Likes

thanx for the fun @Rhai88
and congrats to @Jimdoors !!

5 Likes

Awesome love that sticker thank you @Rhai88

5 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::champagne::tada: @Jimdoors on the win! :partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

Thanks for the fun :star_struck: @Rhai88 and you 🫵 too @Heliosphear for that tent :tent: candy, sticker is very bad ass as always! :tophat::clap::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Wtg @Jimdoors! Nice prize indeed.:grinning:
Thanks for the fun @Rhai88 :+1:

6 Likes