Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

I’ve got some goodies for the boys and girls. Just call me 3 puck shakur.:joy:

12 Likes

I’m in for 3!

6 Likes

I missed this wiki but dm you a week ago can I still donate? Already got a donate sticker just wanna throw down.

10 Likes

@Rhai88 I’ve already got a “donor” sticker, but will throw 3 packs into the 4th giveaway.

10 Likes

The new stickers are here!!!

Happy Summer Solstice. :sunglasses:

32 Likes

Those are sick!

7 Likes

@Heliosphear Those are certifiably bad ass…

9 Likes

Those are some cool stickers @Heliosphear, I’m gonna have to have one please.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Yeahhhhh brother @Rhai88 we done a great sticker together. Thank you my friend, we certifiably kick ass!

@ix3u yessssss i totally agree. :smiley:
@Greenfingers Thank you, gonna give them all away right here. I’m sure @Rhai88 will take a better picture of the holo’s when they arrive today.

I’m outta like’s and going into work early today, have a fantastic longest day of the year. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Those stickers remind me of a song…

take off your skin and dance around in your bones :grin:

9 Likes

Thanks it’s the longest day but i still only work 8 hours, or im only at work 8 hours.:joy:

9 Likes

Yo I love the new sticker!

7 Likes

Really cool artwork. Absolutely love the skull design. Thanks for all you do!

7 Likes

Those are really cool!

6 Likes

Awesome!!!

5 Likes

Awesome work! These look great!

5 Likes

Good looking :eyes: sticker we are lucky to have you 🫵 @Heliosphear in this community! You are a very talented artist :man_artist:! :facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

This is going to be another epic giveaway @Rhai88 !! We always enjoy the fun!! Love all the stickers.
Unfortunately it looks like we missed the WIKI signup though.

7 Likes

No worries my friend… we are going to do another in a month or two give or take! Right now as it stands with the 14 OG’s + @Heliosphear and I we will have over 50 packs to give away in 3 days haha we are set for now!

16 Likes

That’s incredible brother! It’s awesome to have such generous group of people, that give so much!

I’ll do a solo, until next time. I’ve been so occupied and missed a lot lately.
Thanks for setting up these fun giveaways!!

10 Likes