Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

That a good idea :+1:

2 Likes

Ya can wash the evidence in the sink and stash the bowl in the vanity.
Don’t ask my why I’d know that. Lol

2 Likes

Ok well the chocolate pudding pie is suiting cut her a piece :partying_face:

1 Like

Dam man you are devous as shit, next crime I am thinking :thought_balloon: of committing. I will consult you. Great thinking :face_with_monocle: outside the box :package:! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wiki is still open here. @Heliosphear will be running a Wiki at 4:20 est. Keep your eyes peeled.

2 Likes

I hope you grabbed that wooden spoon and proceeded to eat more pudding wih it! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Lol, very slowly while making eye contact. :joy:

2 Likes

Hell no I was on the business end of that spoon :spoon: :wink::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Dang! Thanks a bunch :grinning: walk away for a few hours and bam, win something awesome! Thanks @Rhai88 & @Cartwright !

3 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!

@GEMI-CONNECT616 please contact @ix3u 1 pack Sweet Cheese XL Auto

@CanuckistanPete please contact @Cartwright 1 pack Sweet & Sour Cindy home brew back cross

@tresbundles please contact @MonsterDrank 1 pack GPS - Sticky Icky

@Rhino_buddy please contact @Tuned 1 pack JOTI - Black Dreams

@ShiskaberrySavior send me your details 1 “OG” old english Holo (red)

:arrow_forward: Everyone stay tuned for @Heliosphear’s Wiki!! He will be giving away beans and slapz as well as myself!

:rotating_light: Next round will start at 4:20pm est!! :rotating_light: (20 minutes)

14 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! @GEMI-CONNECT616 DM me your details!

4 Likes

Wow excellent first win for Canada Day . Thank you pm incoming .

4 Likes

Congratulations everyone!

3 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :tada: to @GEMI-CONNECT616, @CanuckistanPete, @tresbundles, @Rhino_buddy, & bring up the rear @ShiskaberrySavior! Nice wins for all! :partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

Thanks again @Rhai88 & all that made contributions so this event could take place :clap: :clap: :clap: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners :trophy:
@Rhino_buddy send me your mailing details.

4 Likes

Woohoo! Congrats everyone! Happy Canada Day and 4th to everyone!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Don’t drop your honey comb crumble stick! My very first wiki is 8 minutes away…

8 Likes

Lol…I just received some sweet and Sour Cindy from @Cartwright yesterday. Put it back into the draw!

5 Likes

You got my last one for a little! I’m gonna need everyone else to step up!
Throw some :heart:

@CanuckistanPete gotcha it will go back into the rotation! :wink:

9 Likes

I have to be VERY selective with my likes. I run out every couple of tries

2 Likes