Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Thanks so much @Heliosphear and @Rhai88 for putting this awesome weekend together. Congrats to all the winners.

6 Likes

I need one of those slaps!!! If I ever win ne of these and you wanna trade for the beans I win if soo… I’m after slaps!!! Thanks for all of this insane amount of fun…btw I’m out of likes too so here some :heart:

11 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear ! I’m gonna try and win some slaps :laughing:

5 Likes

Thank you by our ognerosity!!!
Your guys are amazing

2 Likes

The wiki window of opportunity is closing in 10 minutes… then it’s off to winner city!

18 Likes

Couldn’t pass up a double 4 slot! Thanks for the reminder! I waaaas trying to show some restraint! :rofl: sure know how to feed an addiction. I’m a OG sticker guy now!

5 Likes

I go ape for Grape :grapes: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Resistance is futilely… :rofl:

4 Likes

Me too.

15 Likes

Wow that is cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m in awe of y’all talent! I can’t even do a stick man right! :rofl:

3 Likes

Good luck player’s. You never disappoint with your artwork @Heliosphear :green_heart:

3 Likes

Preach @NDNCHILD

2 Likes

I still write like a kid

2 Likes

Thank you.

Wiki Window is closed! Happy 4:20 West coast, off to draw the winning numbers,

22 Likes

On the 6th day @Heliosphear made stickers. And he saw that they were good. On the 7th day… this bro still didn’t rest! Dude’s out there designing more stickers as we speak…… :rofl: how’s that? @Thats_bank

6 Likes

Great sermon pastor

3 Likes

how much of these pics are made by you? you’ve come a long way since the flying sasquatch guy

5 Likes

Drum roll sound effect / John Smith

7 Likes

Congratulations Winners!

30 Likes