Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Thank you! @Rhai88 so much fun and excitement today!

3 Likes

LOTS of great stuff in this round! Keeping my fingers crossed super hard for three of em! Thanks to all the donors!

Just read! A take all!!! :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Time for a win Let’s Go Lucky 13

3 Likes

Congratulations all you lucky winner!s!
Wonderful party favors @Heliosphear and @Rhai88
:grinning::+1:

6 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88! :fire::star_struck::fire::star_struck::fire::star_struck::fire::star_struck::fire:

2 Likes

21! Black jack mf

2 Likes

What do you guys think?
70, 80, 90 signups for the wiki by tomorrow?
To hit 100 would be cool :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 for the continued fun all weekend. The server will be smoking tomorrow with all this traffic.

4 Likes

I thinkit will get 80

3 Likes

Woo hoo thanks for the win today.

2 Likes

Thanks pm sent

2 Likes

Erase this

2 Likes

Pm it. Not here.

2 Likes

Thanks was just a slip up

2 Likes

we’ve been up in this range before… I don’t think we ever broke 100. I’m sure we would if I posted the actual main event as a stand alone thread like some people have and ran it for a day or two. Maybe I’ll try that out but that just means you all will have less of a chance to win… ahahahahaha :smiling_imp:

Tuesday’s Main event will have too many packs to go along with it lol

Its honestly too much power for one person to wield :laughing:

Today’s main event is up and running until tomorrow!

12 Likes

Thanks so much @NDNCHILD and @Rhai88 . For the next person in the chain I select @G-paS if she wants one. She does a ton for OG and deserves it IMO.

15 Likes

Thank YOU Doug! Great choice! :heart::heart::heart::heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

You all have been rocking all day! Ive been spending time with the family today :grin:Took a minute to catch up 186 posts.:laughing: Congratulations to all the winners on their
:fire: beans and badass slapz!:grin::green_heart:

5 Likes

Good man… that’s the way to do things!

I’ve been trying my best not to take each day for granted myself. The loss of my 15 year old pup on Monday really slapped me in the face.

Hope all you OG’s take this all in I’m not one to preach but grab your loved ones and tell em you love em and just spend time with em… Life is short ladies and gentleman!

Off to build a blanket fort with my little. :v:t4:

More beans and slapz tomorrow!

WIKI is still active up top!

25 Likes

Have fun in the fort ! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes