Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

And it goes to @Smoklahoma !
Thanks @Loggershands and @Kami for taking the hits! I’ll find something for you two as well!
All three of you guys send me your deets :muscle:t2:

5 Likes

Thank you @ix3u :partying_face: Congrats @Loggershands and @Kami. Going to be wild today! Getting the party started :grin::green_heart:

3 Likes

Third person to call dibs, nice one!

3 Likes

today has good vibes

1 Like

It’s for the true generosity. A prize you know you can’t win without the selflessness of others. I’ve used the technique one other time. It was an interesting experiment :wink:

5 Likes

Very cool. It’s fun and generates positive mojo.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you @ix3u! For making my day! :heart_eyes::+1::fire::heart_eyes::+1::fire::heart_eyes::+1::fire:

2 Likes

No problem buddy! Just trying to keep up the momentum! Three packs gone before I even put on clothes this morning. Not a bad start :smirk:

4 Likes

@ix3u making it rain in here already :laughing:

2 Likes

Please insert Dr. Evil here. lol
1 million dollars and I will stop. MUAHHHHaHAAA

5 Likes

@piter you won? Wanna trade 1 “OG” old english 4x4 Holo @Piter
IMG_1726?

4 Likes

He’ll yes. Appreciate it. Not a problem btw.

4 Likes

Dibs if there is room

2 Likes

As I said before, this is the first “old english” that I won. After this, I miss the " High till I die" one to have all the collection ( I think).

If I win it again, then it is for you, no need to trade.

1 Like

Ahh I c. No problem :blush: thank you!!! Gotta collect em all!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, damn habit of collecting that I have :rofl:

It was bad enough with the beans, now there are cards, stickers, pucks, etc. etc.
We stoners amuse easily. Lol

6 Likes

I thing we are all happy go lucky people! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

It is an obsession.
For now I have no cards obsession, till I have the first, then the hell will open to my eyes.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Worst idea. We all fell asleep in it watching a movie. My kid had the best time. My back did not. haha

Everyone I will draw last nights mini main event shortly. Gotta get some coffee rolling.

11 Likes