Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

That’s weird. I can’t edit the WIKI for some reason.

Maybe he is drawing now so he closed it?

Went to the garage to press a little rosin and missed out on everything wow awesome giveaways.

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

@Smooth send me your details - 1 “OG” old english sticker.

@anonymous4289 please contact @Smoklahoma ILGM 5 Black Widow 5 Blue dream fems

@SEMOActivist please contact @Kushking902 1 Jacks Lemon cake

:rotating_light:Stayed tuned @Heliosphear is setting up another WIKI shortly:rotating_light:

21 Likes

Oh maybe. I’ve been watching Star Wars movies and smoking this RS11… man it’s such good flavor. I haven’t paid much attention to the thread… I gotta get that RS11 clone now. I love this stuff.

5 Likes

Congratulations to the winners, woot woot :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I saw some RS-11 this week at our local event and knew I should’ve pulled the trigger. The ICC is doing the trick in the taste department.

Congrats to all the winners! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute: :boom:

3 Likes

Any more info on RS11?

congrats to the winner circle, you guys are amazing with these giveaways

1 Like

Congratulations :champagne: :tada: @Smooth, @anonymous4289 , & @SEMOActivist! Way to go Big Ballers! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::sunglasses::v:

Again thanks to @Rhai88 for running this event and to all that contributed for are FUN :star_struck:! :partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

To @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear

To all the winners….

5 Likes

I think I received it about 5 months ago… More or less.

1 Like

Yeah Google it. There’s lots of info. It’s a pretty well known clone only strain. I’m working on getting a cut now. I know a guy.

4 Likes

If your in Canada check out @Justblazin

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m always interested in tasty smoke

3 Likes

I originally was gonna pick up a jar of King Sherb but they were sold out… the RS11 was my next choice and I’m glad I went with it because I am really liking it. I’ve never had anything with Sherb or Sherb related before.

1 Like

Thanks for the mention @Smooth
Yes I have the rs11 clone up in Canada along with a bunch of other hard to get clone only cuts.
Check out my thread if anyone is interested

The rs11 is super dank, I really like it. Is pretty photogenic too :grin:

10 Likes

Yup, I was just checking out the primo website :+1:

1 Like

Jacks Lemon cake heck yeah!! It will go into the grow rotation next year after the Blueberry Diesel!

6 Likes

Everybody ready to get wiki wiki wiki’d?

The first time @Rhai88 and met we talked about a new OverGrow sticker. We talked with @LemonadeJoe about it and all agreed. The first new OverGrow sticker in 20 years was created by @Rhai88 , he got it made and gave them all away. Since then… he’s designed and given away hundreds of stickers and lots of seeds. The OG 420 POTM and CCN OG stickers are my design, The High Till I Die sticker is a collaboration.

Off to make the new wiki.

24 Likes