Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Sure, why not. I got these autos just chilling in my fridge just looking for some soil to jump into, think we might just need these fine people of OG help with accomplishing that

OVERGROW THE WORLD!

12 Likes

Alright! I’ll let you slide then for sliding in! haha You’re a good man!

Alright OG I’m out gotta put in some work in the grow room… so I can grow some of my first auto’s from @AzSeaindooin420 here shortly!

:v:t4:

9 Likes

thank you @Heliosphear for the win, really feels nice to get some of these strains i never had before and…yummy grape no less :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:
congrats @Piter @buckaroobonsai @donuchee @Lady.Zandra63 @blowdout2269

7 Likes

Nice one @Rhai88! Such a sick giveaway! :heart_eyes::raised_hands::fire::heart_eyes::raised_hands::fire::heart_eyes::raised_hands::fire:

3 Likes

Woo hoo! I approve!

2 Likes

Awesome giveaway, and thank you @Rhai88 @Heliosphear and all OGs for being awesome.

4 Likes

Here’s what ur in for, these 8 were dob of 6/4-6/9

Just starting to flower and will finish up next month and running em outdoor neglecting them as much as I can lol

Oh and should mention, 4 of em are alien v triangle x cdlc, 2 og mandarine x cdlc and 2 ogre berry x cdlc

11 Likes

@Rhai88 , @Heliosphear y’all are too good to be true you know that right? Big love to you both and additional big love to all the contributors to this seed & flapaganza!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

And thanks to you @Pigeonman for bringing that peanut butter :fire:… yuuuuummmmmyyyyy

5 Likes

amnesia Haze x creme de la chem fem, Oh my what is this creation? @AzSeaindooin420

2 Likes

Bro can I just like get all those? :rofl:

2 Likes

Oo, hell yeah again…Sour Grape F2’s!
It’s been fun watch this project @Heliosphear.
Thank you.
Idk how you guys do it. Keeping track of everyone and their wins. Must be a spreadsheet type of job? Lol

Thank you again Helio and @Rhai88!
Epic finale tonight.

OGTW!
:smiley:

4 Likes

Did a nice open pollenation flipping 3 cdlc females and got a bunch of f1’s that are sure to be fire

8 Likes

Thanks for the link.

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 53 minutes before trying again.

3 Likes

That depends, how good are u at roulette over time? Guess u better grab a number and cross them fingers :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! :sunglasses: :boom:

Thanks again for the sweet fun @Rhai88, @Heliosphear and the donors!

6 Likes

Woo hoo! Kewl! Thanks so much!!! Happy 4th to all my fellow Yanks…have a great week everyone! :blush::green_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you so much, @Rhai88 and and all of you contributors, for this great giveaway!

I just couldn’t pass up a chance for that amnesia Haze x creme de la chem fem auto courtesy of @AzSeaindooin420!

Good luck everyone!

And oh, look, I got my lucky number, #39! :joy:

6 Likes

Congratulations to the winners, ill get everything ready for the post office when the games finish, I have some others going out too.

4 Likes

Yes I accept. Thank you @Piter

5 Likes