Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Ok I’m outta likes again… grrrr Thank you to everyone, we are now looking at 1900+ meals being provided to those in need. I’m gonna take a sesh break Bong Rips

Next person who puts “Cannabis Cultivation Network” in their post wins this sticker. It is the last one.

17 Likes

Cannabis Cultivation Network

8 Likes

@Thats_bank Winner! Congratulations!!! You have won the last CCN OG sticker, only ten were made. You have number 9 of 10, these stickers won’t be made again. Enjoy your collectors Item.

Have a great day. :sunglasses:

19 Likes

Thanks again @Heliosphear pm incoming

5 Likes

Come on OG I will challenge you all to make this list as long as the wiki and I will double my donation! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@Heliosphear is that payment line I used to get you the $$ for the poster still a valid line so I can send that 1$ ?

1 Like

No worries, that $1 is covered. Along with the 58 other OG’s generating 590 meals. The send path is open if you want to add another $1 @CapnCannabis :slightly_smiling_face:

1. @ix3u
  2. @patsnumone
  3. @mota
  4. @Hotrods_and_hounds
  5. @Piter
  6. @Loggershands Direct to World Central Kitchen
  7. @OhNo555
  8. @Draig and @Lady.Zandra63
  9. @buckaroobonsai
  10. @420noob

Donations combined of these OG’s is now $185 that’s 1850 meals, combined it’s 2,440 meals for people in need. All funds sent to donation will be marked “Members of OverGrow dot com raised these funds to support others in their time of need”

Sticker Chain 3x3 reg “High Till I die” #2

1. @NDNCHILD
  2. @DougDawson
  3. @G-paS
  4. @GrowingInThePines
  5. @MoBilly
    Congratulations Winners!

Gotta mow the lawn and take a nap. Have a fantastic evening OverGrow. :sunglasses:

21 Likes

I Zelle’ed you $25 for the fundraiser dude. :pray:

5 Likes

Updating post, Thank You @buckaroobonsai

3 Likes

I love it. Thanks for keeping track of yet another thing @Heliosphear

4 Likes

Are we making sure they know it’s a bunch of weed growers? lmao “I don’t know what or why, but apparently we got a nice donation from “Overgrow”? Looks like nothing but weed”

2 Likes

I won?! Thanks Heliosphear! I am honored to add this sticker to the equipment cart I’m cleaning up and painting. That is where all my stickers will go. This one will have a prominent placement.
:slight_smile:

12 Likes

Congratulation :champagne::tada::balloon:@NDNCHILD,
@DougDawson,@G-paS, @GrowingInThePines,@MoBilly. Nice tent :tent: candy :lollipop: to be able to display! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Come on grow list grow for those meal donations! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Absolutely beautiful @Bobgrows :v:

4 Likes

right on mobilly. we have not talked in a bit so want to personally send congrats to you and all the 4th of july winners. what a rocking place OG is this 4th of july. :100: :green_heart: :peace_symbol:
same to @G-paS @DougDawson @GrowingInThePines congrats.

6 Likes

:fireworks: Big congratulations to @Movement13 :fireworks:

please send me your details so we can get this prize out to you!

You’ve won

• 1 pack of Molokia frost @Greenfingers
  • 1 pack of Chocolate Peanut Butter Ballz @Pigeonman
  • 1 pack of Cream Mandarin XL Auto @ix3u
  • 1 pack amnesia Haze x creme de la chem fem auto @AzSeaindooin420
  • 1 pack of Rotten Pineapple F4 @Cartwright
  • 1 pack of Blueberry Diesel F2 x Black Cherry
    (as well as a HOLO of your choice!)

:arrow_forward: I’m home from work and will be running a couple giveaway’s
this afternoon stay tuned ladies and gentleman
!!!

:arrow_forward: I see everyone has been busy in here doing awesome things! Great
sight to come home to!
Excellent job holding down the fort @Heliosphear!

29 Likes

congrats all the winners…super score

4 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::tada::confetti_ball: to @Movement13 what a haul, way to go big baller! WAHOO! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::+1::facepunch::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Epic win @Movement13

2 Likes