Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

@Movement13 send me your details. Congrats on the big win!

4 Likes

Wooo!!! Great give-away @Rhai88 !

@Movement13 shoot me a DM with you info and I’ll send ya the Chocolate Peanut Butter Ballz! :hugs:

3 Likes

@Heliosphear ,
Do you need my address?

3 Likes

Congratulations!! @Movement13 what a score!
Awesome giveaway! @Rhai88 Thanks to you and all donors!

3 Likes

What a great win @Movement13 ! Thanks so much for the chance @Rhai88

6 Likes

Thanks so much for the giveaway im thrilled!!!

3 Likes

:boom: Congrats @Movement13 :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Thanks for the opportunity @Rhai88 and all donors!

3 Likes

Nice win @Movement13 of some :fire:, congrats

2 Likes

Congrats on that haul @Movement13
This thread always makes me want to share, too. Might have to do that.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t normally have signed up since I’m more than good on seeds, but if you want to donate money to a good cause and need me to write my name on a wiki to make it happen, done. :slight_smile: If I win, please send them to someone else, though.

4 Likes

Congrats @Movement13 :partying_face: Nice haul of prizes! :grin::green_heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Movement13! Awesome win! :fire::+1::grinning::fire::+1::grinning::fire::+1::grinning::fire::+1::grinning:

Huge thanks to @Heliosphear, @Rhai88 and all the donors for the great giveaway’s and charity event and everything else that was going on! :raised_hands::beers::sunglasses::raised_hands::beers::sunglasses::raised_hands::beers::sunglasses::raised_hands::beers::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!! Thanks @Rhai88 and all the donors!! I hope everyone is having a fun time!!

5 Likes

Congratulations to the winners, woot woot :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Wow @Movement13 with the win! Real nice dude. Congrats. Those Blueberry Diesel F2 x Black Cherry sound so good. I used to have a Black Cherry (TGA) x DJ Short blueberry and it was incredible. I need to get myself one of those packs from @Rhai88 someday… I’ll try to bribe him one of these days. :laughing:

5 Likes

BIG WIN @Movement13
Congrats on it!

3 Likes

@Rhai88

i’d love to see if your BBD cross(es) are better than the BBD on it’s own.

4 Likes

Cage match!!

2 Likes

U should prob drop by his tester thread, I’m running them plus a few others are too!

If u got the space and can run em right away I bet he’s a nice enough guy to let u show up late to the party

I actually got some dj short blueberry f6 fems from a buddy not on this site, have one growing in my garden this year

4 Likes

I’ve been calling it BBC in the tent lol

4 Likes