Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Congrats to all the winners! :sunglasses: :boom:

Thanks for all the fun giveaways @Rhai88 and all donors that helped make this happen. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

thank you all, cant believe the first sticker…this is awesome
3x3 reg high till i die sticker

2 Likes

@other_barry thank you so much.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO EVERYONE, AND SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WERE ABLE TO DONATE
this is one special place, and i can tell this will be a great 4th for everyone

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag Paws! :wink:

3 Likes

No problem

3 Likes

thanks @Rhai88 & @Heliosphear for the amazing day, congrats to all the winners, and sincerely happy 4th to everyone smokin and chokin on the day

3 Likes

Thanks for the call!
Post 3794

@shag @Maddawg @Tracker @deeez99 @PioneerValleyOG @Greenfingers @Cartwright

9 Likes

Congratulations to all yous winners!! :slight_smile:
Thank you, @Heliosphear, @Rhai88 and all the other OGs involved in these games! d8JBdDJ

Good luck everyone!

I’m in with my regular favorite number, 23!

5 Likes

hey thanks @Piter , good luck to all! nice giveaways @Rhai88

3 Likes

Congrats to all of the winners. A huge thank You to @Heliosphear , @Rhai88 and all of the donators. You all out did yourself. Happy 4th and enjoy the rest of your day and be safe with all of those boomers

3 Likes

I got the sticker I was after so I’m gonna sit the rest of the fun out on the sidelines :wink:
Thanx @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear for making this Canada Day and USA Independance Day some real fun times.
Good luck everyone!! and if you win one of my offerings , hit me up with your details!!

6 Likes

Ohhh boyyyy, here we go again! Thank you @Rhai88, @Heliosphear, all the donors!
And of course you @Pawsfodocaws for the tag, much appreciated.
Good luck everyone, and happy 4th! :grinning:

6 Likes

Happy freaking 4th of july!!! I broke the big boy out of the freezer…don’t worry it’s going back in for later haze.

thanks to all whom have contributed.

@Rhai88
@Heliosphear

13 Likes

Got some extra :fire: thrown in and updated! Good luck yall

7 Likes

Sick man that’s cool.

3 Likes

You must have a big freezer :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

It fits… lol

5 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 the odds were already good… I mean the way it is now like every other person will win haha depending on how many people sign up for this wiki…

I’m in the pool till the late afternoon though so get in on some kick ass action people!

WIKI is STILL open!

21 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners. :partying_face: There’s a bunch of them. I got me one of those killer stickers.:grin: Thanks @Heliosphear. I hope everyone has had a great day!:grin::green_heart:

3 Likes

Did this wiki close??? If not can you add me please?

2 Likes