Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Had to stop in and say hello!!! Hi gromies!!! Miss u all!

4 Likes

Still have to draw from the main event! 2 winners to pick at 6pm tonight.

Blast from the past! Where you been brother?

7 Likes

@NoCal you removed yourself?

1 Like

I just know that the Terpnado is going to be awesome.
I’m gonna take credit for half that cross and the name hahaha !!
please tag me when you get those babies going. I think @Heliosphear made a great decision to hit the coastal blueberry with sour grape. Might be epic!

4 Likes

was not me sir…i have been on the list for days…

1 Like

You know I will… may be a couple weeks but I forsee great things haha

3 Likes

Been going through a ton of stuff… had to tear down grow. . Move… waiting to move again… and hopefully get growing going again … taking for friggin ever

6 Likes

Or at least it can feel like that when your bean popping finger is itching

2 Likes

Sorry folks I took a couple days off for vacation. The couple days before that I only was able to do co-op, nothing for pleasure here.

:green_heart: :seedling:

13 Likes

Self care is most important. Beans can wait.

8 Likes

Love it! If I haven’t been able to order online, I would have done no shopping :smile:

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Just had a uber sweet “High Till I Die” sticker and a pack of Blueberry Diesel F2 X Black Cherry show up in the mail today. Thank you again to all.

18 Likes

This will be the last time I link this wiki as well as the last time I FIX this wiki!

:arrow_forward: Please pay attention to your edits!!
(The list was doubled up again)

4 hours left on this one!

20 Likes

Yeah that was strange.

2 Likes

I hope that isn’t the case brother. I tried my best to diffuse a situation that was unnecessary in the first place. Overwrites happen and I’ve had it happen to me more than a few times in my time on OG. I hope you don’t let this keep you from participating in the fun with us. Whatever the case I appreciate you throwing in with beans and still hope you’ll accept the donor slap.

12 Likes

The prize is still growing .:rofl::crazy_face::fire::grin::green_heart:
Come on 16! :clap::clap:

4 Likes

Wow pretty close to 100 entries.

8 Likes

Let’s break 100! :mechanical_arm:

Thanks again @Rhai88 @Heliosphear and all the donors! :beers::sunglasses:

5 Likes

@Heliosphear if you’re around and have time I’d greatly appreciate you drawing our two winners! I’m excited for them both! haha 6:30pm PST.

I would just like to reiterate how much I appreciate everyone who has donated as well as participated in our Fourth of July giveaways! It’s been epic and an honor hanging out with you all!

39 Likes

Shout out to everyone who gave & organized :metal:

Yall rock

16 Likes