Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Happy 4th everybody!!!

28 Likes

Many thanks to Rhai88 for organizing this and for the giveaways, and also to all the generous OverGrowers that make this possible…
I will not put any names, because there are many, and possibly a stoner brain may leave some companion forgotten.

MANY THANKS!!!
:green_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you @Mrgreenthumb for seeds!!!
IMG_4385
And also thank you @Rhai88 for putting it together

7 Likes

Insane giveaway

5 Likes

Yes many thanks all for your efforts and generosity, OG the World!

3 Likes

Lets get ready to rumblllllllle. Good luck everyone. Awesome main event @Rhai88, @Heliosphear, thanks for the opportunity and all your hard work my friends.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Incredible 4th July holiday Giveaway. Thank you @THCeed and @Rhai88 .

5 Likes

A big thanks to everyone who donated and organized this huge giveaway.

Hope everyone had a safe 4th :v:

5 Likes

Amazing 4th of July giveaway.
Thanks to @Rhai88 for putting this together.
Sitting this one out.
Good luck to all those who entered. :fire: :fire: :fire: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

congarts @ all winners ! and thanks to all who make something like this possible!! you all rock!!

2 Likes

Letter arrived today HTID holo is awesome thanks @Rhai88 can’t wait to sprout the blueberry blast x BBD.

5 Likes

THanks for the Gorilla Glue Auto fems from @CanuckistanPete
And @Rhia88 for the work as well​:+1::+1:

4 Likes

Main Event is still open! Will draw later on tonight.
Please watch your edits. I just had to fix a complete mess of a WIKI.

11 Likes

@Rhai88 looks like a couple double entries. Just a heads up.

3 Likes

I noticed two lists in the wiki signup comment and put my name in both lists. If that was a mistake I apologize. Much love

1 Like

Good call I didn’t notice. I thought people had been putting their names on the 2nd list but it looks like some double added themselves after the list was copied. :man_facepalming:t4:

Everyone please pay attention to your edits. I’m not putting anyone on blast but if you see a mistake and don’t know how to fix it call it out. Plenty of people added their names to the list after it was a complete mess.

I think we are back on track now. I will draw the wiki at 6pm PST.

7 Likes

I thought they were individual sign up lists for each prize package. Whoops. Didn’t mean to add more work for you to sort. Much love

2 Likes

Seeds are wrapped, making my prize list and collecting addy’s for shipping.

@Rhai88 your package is ready to ship.

Gotta get to work, Have a great day OG’s :sunglasses:

34 Likes

I’ve been back and forth what I’d want to start up coming back with my new space. That “Terpnado” is the one! I appreciate you sending me some of your work brother!

10 Likes

Are the drawings over? Or is there still one more my friend?

2 Likes