Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Thats wonderful!!!
Amazing job you guys do it!!!
@Heliosphear and @Rhai88
Insane giveaway!!!
Loving what you guys doing for us!!!

3 Likes

Cant wait to share these grows! My problem is going to be where to start. Good thing is the chop is comming in 2 days fot the current grow and i dont really have any other projects started.

6 Likes

The Wreckage Master Bastard contest is going to start this fall.

10 Likes

right on brother!

2 Likes

Perfect timing to win a big seed prize , you are gonna be dizzy trying to decide which fire pack to start first hehehe
Congrats again on your win. Your card with the Genus Seeds , “Classic Seeds Tribute” pack of Romulan x Korean Skunk (F2) will go out tomorrow :wink:
Have a great weekend

7 Likes

Terpnado That was one of the strains I really wanted to get. Thank you very much

7 Likes

Planning to make more of these at some point

21 Likes

:arrow_forward: First things first

I’d like to take this time to very thoroughly thank all of the bad ass OG’s that took their time and effort to donating to this pretty massive giveaway. I don’t think we’ve ever done so many days in a row with so many beans and slapz to throw at everyone. It was a ton of fun and took some coordinating but in the end I feel like we did alright!

Be sure to thank these fine folks immensely even though I know you all seem to love to toss appreciation out at all of the generosity!

Donors:
@Heliosphear - @other_barry - @SHSC-1 - @AzSeaindooin420 - @Greenfingers - @Cartwright - @Pigeonman - @Kushking902 - @TopShelfTrees1 - @VAkish - @tresbundles - @CanuckistanPete - @THCeed - @MonsterDrank - @Mrgreenthumb - @Smoklahoma - @Tuned - @ix3u
(I will message you all within the next couple of days and get donor stickers going out)

:arrow_forward: Secondly
Congratulations to everyone who participated and all of the winners! You’re all the reason we do this!

:fireworks: Congrats @Cannabinoid and @freed111! The main event winners! :fireworks:
(First time this design has been order on a T-Shirt!) @Cannabinoid

:arrow_forward: Thirdly
I gotta get outta here I got a shit load of mailing to do! :laughing:

P.S.
I still have quite a few Holographic stickers left! I may just slip them into a few solo giveaway’s within the next few days with anyone who wins a pack of beans from me. I’m just sayin…

:v:t4:

34 Likes

Y’all the real OGs, MVPs, and any other letter combinations you wanna be!

@Rhai88 @Heliosphear @other_barry @SHSC-1 @AzSeaindooin420 @Greenfingers @Cartwright @Pigeonman @Kushking902 @TopShelfTrees1 @VAkish @tresbundles @CanuckistanPete @THCeed @MonsterDrank @Mrgreenthumb @Smoklahoma @Tuned @ix3u

21 Likes

thank you guys again for the amazing 4th of july @Heliosphear - @other_barry - @SHSC-1 - @AzSeaindooin420 - @Greenfingers - @Cartwright - @Pigeonman - @Kushking902 - @TopShelfTrees1 - @VAkish - @tresbundles - @CanuckistanPete - @THCeed - @MonsterDrank - @Mrgreenthumb - @Smoklahoma - @Tuned - @ix3u

and SUPER CONGRATULATIONS GO TO THE WINNERS CIRCLE
@Cannabinoid @freed111

19 Likes

:rofl: hi :rofl:

Congrats on the win. Hope everyone had a great 4th

7 Likes

Thanks so much for a really exciting and fun weekend.

10 Likes

Yeah, this weekend was quite the event. So exciting
Thank you again to our wonderful hosts and all of these generous donors. Y’all are awsome. Give yourselves a pat on the back for sure. :grinning:
Come on fella’s, let’s have another round of applause for these people!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

14 Likes

Count me in. I love a challenge :green_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks for all the time and donations from memebers of this community, it is greatly appreciated.

You guys rock @Heliosphear - @other_barry - @SHSC-1 - @AzSeaindooin420 - @Greenfingers - @Cartwright - @Pigeonman - @Kushking902 - @TopShelfTrees1 - @VAkish - @tresbundles - @CanuckistanPete - @THCeed - @MonsterDrank - @Mrgreenthumb - @Smoklahoma - @Tuned - @ix3u

21 Likes

Thanks to all for making this an epic 7 days of fun :star_struck: and for @Rhai88 & @Heliosphear for keeping the pedal on the floor, the way you 🫵 guys ran this for all the OG community to have a GR8 time is going to be talked about for some time to come! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Donors:
@Heliosphear - @other_barry - @SHSC-1 - @AzSeaindooin420 - @Greenfingers - @Cartwright - @Pigeonman - @Kushking902 - @TopShelfTrees1 - @VAkish - @tresbundles - @CanuckistanPete - @THCeed - @MonsterDrank - @Mrgreenthumb - @Smoklahoma - @Tuned - @ix3u! :clap::clap::clap::facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

And any one I missed! :wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

21 Likes

That was very nice of you.

7 Likes

Congrats evryone…and Thanks to all the donors!!!
BIG huggz to all!!! :green_heart: :+1: :green_heart:

8 Likes

Quick honorable mention… I just ran out of international stamps and @blowdout2269 came in clutch and sent me a book just because he’s a good dude! Thanks brother! I appreciate that big time! (still currently buying another book!) :laughing:

Please be patient with me my international winners! You envelopes will get there I promise!

23 Likes

I had to go pick up more US forever stamps today so I could send out the TP. Saved me 3 cents per stamp, picking them up before they increase on Sunday. small victory!

6 Likes