Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Bro Ebay is where its at for stamps! I said to hell with this P.O. a while ago. I can usually pick up international books for about $8-$10 and 100 pack forever’s for around $35-$40 at times. I guess it just depends on how many stamps you need.

P.S. I hope those who won those Trop Poison grow them out! Them’s some damn pretty buds!

14 Likes

Count on it. I love me some pretty buds💚

8 Likes

Hey bud, you know I don’t have seeds to share…yet. So I’m always happy to send some stamps to any of you generous folks around here. Glad I could help out! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

11 Likes

A big round of applause goes out to all of you! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

@Rhai88 @Heliosphear - @other_barry - @SHSC-1 - @AzSeaindooin420 - @Greenfingers - @Cartwright - @Pigeonman - @Kushking902 - @TopShelfTrees1 - @VAkish - @tresbundles - @CanuckistanPete - @THCeed - @MonsterDrank - @Mrgreenthumb - @Smoklahoma - @Tuned - @ix3u

16 Likes

So in typical me fashion, running late getting stuff shipped out. Just think of it as a longer span of time to receive things in the mail :smirk:

Anyways, congrats to all of my winners!

Three winners from the @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear giveaway:
@GEMI-CONNECT616
@Movement13
@freed111

And then all of my randoms:
@CanuckistanPete
@NDNCHILD
@Piter
@Cartwright
@Pawsfodocaws
@OhNo555
@Kgrim
@Smoklahoma
@Kami
@Loggershands

Everything is going in the mail tomorrow :+1:t2:

31 Likes

Everything from me is hitting the mail tomorrow as well!!! Sorry for no tags :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Did I win something? :grinning:

7 Likes

That’s what I have in my notes 🤷🏻 it just says random though, so I think it’s a six pack of TN kush x thunderfuck mountain from glg … But it’s already packed, so I don’t remember :joy:

7 Likes

Awesome man! Thanks! Do you need any info from me?

3 Likes

I already got it at some point :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Haha awesome! I must’ve been real high that night :grinning::fire::raised_hands:.

4 Likes

Don’t you love when that happens?

5 Likes

Yeah! It’s like I won twice! :grinning:

6 Likes

Many thanks!!!

:green_heart:

3 Likes

Lol, short term memory loss for the win! :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us all know really appreciated!:sunglasses::facepunch::+1::peace_symbol:

1 Like

All my letters went out last week except for the HHCRSF which is hitting the post tomorrow :smiley:

1 Like

I know thth feeling i am sending out some OG love also

11 Likes

oooooh, what’re those?

2 Likes

Here goes wave number 3…
and still more to send… :sweat_smile:
:metal:t4:

22 Likes