Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Doing some catching up myself.

23 Likes

Sorry for the delay. Mine are hitting the post office today.:+1::grin::green_heart:
Overgrow the World with Love!

6 Likes

Glad to know I’m not the only one that’s a little behind :ok_hand:t2:

5 Likes

Everything that was to be mailed has been!!! Enjoy sorry for no tags I lost track. @Dirt_Wizard your mail is otw as well enjoy!

4 Likes

This is such a great idea! I collect antiquated cannabis literature and have a bunch of saved searches and favorited sellers on eBay for books. Recently one of my favorited sellers had an item for sale that piqued my interest, a lot of assorted unused stamps in great condition, face value was approximately double what the lot sold for. Thought that it was a great place to find stamps and if you search with the key phrase “face value” added to the search terms it helps sort the still usable stamps from collections with previously used stamps. If they’re going to be used for their intent of mailing letters or parcels, and the denominations aren’t too incredibly randomized, they’re such a good value compared to purchasing at retail price. Wonderful of you to make mention of this great useful source for stamps. Much love

3 Likes

Anyone expecting seeds from me from the “4th of July Giveaway”… I sent out a bunch of packages today. They should arrive soon.

3 Likes

Attention OG’s, if your see your name on this list your package ships tomorrow. Tues July 11 2023

@Rhai88 3 stickers, one pack SourGrape and one pack Terpnado.

SourGrape F2’s
@HollySun91
@GEMI-CONNECT616
@blowdout2269
@Canuckistanpete
@Pawsfodocaws

Terpnado (Coastalblueberry X BOGjrSG)
@ShiskaberrySavior

KristiKush x BOGjrSG
@Lady.Zandra63

AMG X BOGjrSG
@Illicitmango

4x4 Hologram HTID
@Pawsfodocaws
@Illicitmango
@Mota
@Kgrim
@Ix3u
@buckaroobonsai

3x3 reg HTID
@blowdout2269
@DougDawson
@G-pas
@Growinginthepines
@Mobilly
@tresbundles
@Mrgreenthumb
@darkillusion
@NDNchild
@THCeed
@Uprangewilly
@Cannaology
@Piter
@ShiskaberrySavior
@Pawsfodocaws
@PineTarBastard
@Illicitmango
@Gemi-connect616
@ChronicMcbudz
@Bobgrows
@420noob
@AzSeaindooin420

3x3 reg CCN OG
@Kushking902
@Ix3u
@ohno555
@Pawsfodocaws
@Thats_bank

Requesting Address for:
@503BudMan @duo @Greenfingers @anonymous4289 @hawkman @SEMOActivist @Tuned @Andrane @donuchee @HomegrownVABudz

I’ve been away for several days, still sick, sinus infection, still hard to breathe. Doing much better than I was Friday. Have a great day. :sunglasses:

36 Likes

Thank you, no rush :slight_smile: and feel better @Heliosphear
I hate sinus infections

3 Likes

haha @Pawsfodocaws is getting one from me to… @Pawsfodocaws send one to someone lol

6 Likes

Take your time man! No reason to rush if you aren’t feeling well @Heliosphear

2 Likes

Sorry guys, Amazon threw me off my game and didn’t realize the hose washers I ordered were on backorder, figured it out and got others coming “Friday” or so Amazon says!

I’ll be trying to get things packaged up this coming weekend from the giveaways and sorry for the delay y’all but they will be on their way soon :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Hang in there @Heliosphear as I have a sinus infection as well and with the heat and the smoke coming from Canada and me being not far from Washington DC life has kind of sucked lately! 🫤✌️

2 Likes

I got washers in hand bro and can help you out. :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I’ll shoot you a DM shortly, I’m in no rush! Hope you feel better soon! :green_heart:

4 Likes

Well I already got em ordered, not sure u would beat em to the punch getting em in hand 🤷 it a 100 pack so when they come in I should be good

2 Likes

I’m taking it easy, been doing like 7 packages a day since contest closed, I’m done for today. Only 10 more left to fill, going to kick back in the recliner upside down and take a nap. Thank you for the kindness, Have a great day. :neutral_face:

21 Likes

Gotta take care of yourself first and foremost!

Thank you for the update. :+1: I was beginning to think my sticker had been lost in the postal system and somebody got a very nice surprise!

Can’t wait to see it live and in person! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

hit up home depot or lowes in a sheer emergency, they have in small packs…but thats really my last resort…amazon is bulking up for the 11th/12th prime day

4 Likes

Good stuff. Take your time bro.
Hope ya feel better soon. :slightly_smiling_face:
:peace_symbol::heart:

6 Likes

Alright sounds good, I would like to gift it to @seeds2weeds

5 Likes