Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Sweet love the stickers.,

1 Like

This looks like a fun time!

3 Likes

Woohoo! HTID holo got here today! Thanks @Heliosphear !

15 Likes

Thank you!

12 Likes

Got my donor slap and a pack that I worked out a trade with from @Rhai88. Thanks man. I wanted these seeds when I first heard about them. I appreciate it.

21 Likes

cherry lemonade?

5 Likes

9 Likes

I’ve had strawberry lemonade but cherry lemonade, can’t dislike it if I don’t try it.:green_heart:

3 Likes

One thing I’ll say about the black cherry a pine/lemon smell was very potent to both the selected males. So my thoughts are a more balanced lemon or a berry lemon if any of the sweetness comes out from the 2 different phenos of the BBD F2s.

Both males were massive and showed trichome production. Very hollow stems but stout and honestly the 2 dumped more pollen than the 4 I let open pollinate for the BBD F2 run.

Both had great characteristics so I hope we find something worthy of a pheno hunt from testing.

I’m hoping for good things.

10 Likes

@Heliosphear Packs and stickers have arrived in the mail today brother! :seedling: :partying_face:

I appreciate you and first thing back I will be dropping a few along side a few other OG’s creations!

18 Likes

Here’s bbd top shot of one outside, starting to flower early, the other one looks like it’s just vegging away

Both together

17 Likes

One thing I will say is that any one looking to run a plant that can handle unreal heat the BBD’s are absolutely thriving for a local buddy of mine here in Arizona.

Current temps are ranging between 115-121 degrees outside. No I’m not kidding we live in hell! His plants are lush bushes that won’t stop and my buddy Brock is absolutely thrilled that he came up with ALL females.

If you haven’t been you all should really check out @anonymous4289’s thread for the

>Blueberry Diesel<!

Super glad @anonymous4289 gave me the all clear to F2 these babies to share with all you fine folk. The BBD’s really are spreading out there! :fire:

23 Likes

And not to mention some pretty tasty smoke!

8 Likes

:+1: all females, nice! thanks for the name/thread drop. i’m glad you F2’d the BBD, as i got tired of going to the post office, lol.

9 Likes

I just cracked one of the QP bags I hadn’t opened in a while… unreal smells I haven’t crack my full bags in months! That lemon pheno still takes the cake!

Damn grove bags are preserving the BBD nicely. I don’t think I’ll ever switch from grove bags haha

8 Likes

where do you buy yours?

4 Likes

Direct from grove when they offer free shipping. Otherwise their shipping is redonculous but honestly they pay for themselves in my opinion. I have like 30 QP bags just chillen and they can be reused. Super durable too.

I’m not paid by them I swear lol

7 Likes

are the measurements accurate? 1 oz in an ounce bag,etc

2 Likes

Honestly I’ve never really paid much attention to that… My scale can’t handle volume and my bigger one is busted lol I usually don’t track weight since it’s just smoke for my wife and friends.

2 Likes

i’m hesitant to try them after using bovedas multiple times. they ruin the smell and density

2 Likes