Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Thank you ever so much @Rhai88 truly appreciate it, have a great Saturday night!:):mushroom::dash:

1 Like

I already did that before the question and nothing happend. Tried again after Discord lost the channel, and this time it worked.
Many thanks.

I have to spend some time there to practice … I am lost like an octopus in a garage. :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl:

13 Likes

Is the blueberry x cherry cross your BamBam? Regardless, sounds like a great cross of genetics…now I definitely need to figure out discord:)…HAPPY SUNDAY @Rhai88

2 Likes

No BamBam is…

When I got to OG these were the first seeds I got as a fresh newjack account. I was stoked to see someone was willing to toss beans at new members. I grew the 3 beans out that were sent and I landed with 2 males and 1 female. I picked the better male and gave the other to a local friend. This is how the F2’s were made.

Here’s the pair in action…

The Blueberry Diesel came from a tester run done for @anonymous4289. I asked permission to make F2’s. This cross ended up very successful for many of us OG’s who ran it. So I ran a couple of the Blueberry Diesel F2’s along side my last run of Black Cherry and let two males from the Black Cherry run pollinate the two Blueberry Diesel plants. Which gave me the Blueberry Diesel F2 x Black Cherry. The Black Cherry came from @stanknugzz77 a.k.a Ill Eagle Birdseed.

That’s about all of the end of last years/begging of this years history! :wink:

20 Likes

Can’t wait to try some of your blueberry diesel beans.

7 Likes

I’ll second that!! Always a great job @NugLifeFarms420 !!

2 Likes

Just awesome…I love what your doing and thank you for the details…I’m looking forward to checking that whole grow thread of yours.

Good call with the blueberry x cherry
Shoot… everything your doing is fantastic, thanks again for the response and all your hard work and dedication

3 Likes

I feel very privileged to run bbd x bc, blueberry diesel was / is fantastic lemon treat. I hit a bowl of it today with my buddy, it was like I licked a lemon. I can only imagine what the terps are going to be. No matter what, I’ll go out on a limb and say it will be another top shelf smoke.:green_heart:

9 Likes

If everything works out the way I’d like it to the double blast of lemon from the BBD and the Black Cherry should be insane.

All females from the black cherry run actually were heavy lemon zest. Not so much the candy lemon/pledge lemon I got from the BBD lemon pheno. The BBD lemon pheno was ridiculous. Imagine spraying a lemon head candy with pledge :laughing:

…and then add on top of it the insane amount of trichome coverage that the Black Cherry will bring out with the 88g13hp/Cherry West BX in the lineage.

Should be ridiculous in theory but we shall see.

16 Likes

Black cherry sounds good so it’s got a lemon twist to it ?

4 Likes

Yessir exactly what it’s packing at least the 4 females I had shared a very similar smell.

7 Likes

Sounds to me like you are on the path to something great!!!

4 Likes

Making me wish I had the BBD lemon pheno! :rofl:
Got a couple of funky going now. :+1:

3 Likes

@Rhai88 @Greenfingers
the reviews on the blueberry diesel just keep getting better, i don’t think there has been a bad review yet. i didn’t get any bad reviews from my Black Snow either… (except that their jars are almost empty, lol.)

9 Likes

it is a very stabilized strain.

3 Likes

Hey @HollySun91 what have you got running right now, you got a grow journal? Link me up!

6 Likes

Fingers crossed!

I’m extremely happy I will be able to get to doing some growing again finally within the next couple of weeks and hoping for no more set backs.

I’m working in the garage as I speak…

Trying like hell to organize and get rid of things I know I don’t use any more and cleaning.

**Huge thanks to the wife for cleaning all my pots and sanitizing everything since it’s just been stored in here collecting dust.

Dude they’ve been good this entire time. Where you been? lol
Seriously though. It’s a solid cross and my garage is damn near done. I can’t wait to surf through these F2’s.

Here’s some progress. Please don’t mind my mess I’m still getting shit together and figuring out how I want this room laid out with 4 tents.

^ I think she was tired and didn’t want to be in the garage any more :laughing: ^

30 Likes

nice setup you have there. i’m saving up to building a grow room, kinda far away from it though.

4 Likes

@anonymous4289 I appreciate that brother! You definitely should it’s an investment but damn it’s so nice to be getting in here finally.

This has been the last two years of work. I’ve done a full garage overhaul. My house was built 30 years ago. The garage was on a single 15amp circuit. :man_facepalming:t4: Garage door hanging on by a thread. Concrete completely tore up. Shitty drywall with zero insulation in the walls. One curly Q work light. So this thing has been gutted and rewired and soooo much TLC but this is what I’ve wanted since I started growing and now the house is completely my lady’s zone. Hers to do with what she pleases.

15 Likes