Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

@Grizz718 Roughly 60-63 days

@BarefootAndBlazed taming the beast :+1: Cavity Crush is fairly tall

4 Likes

Thanks @NugLifeFarms420 I kind of figured I was close by the looks of the trichs.

2 out of the 3 of mine had leaves like that and the other one had no meristem! 3 for 3 for mutants for the drunken watermelon for me haha still got some crasher cake to pop from @NugLifeFarms420 cant wait to see how they look in flower

3 Likes

Probably a good call on those, although I had one i was sure was a very nice pheno. The foxtails on two didn’t start ti way late. I’m running 1280w of light in there but never go over 60%, heat with lights on rarely hits 80° so don’t think it was light or heat stress. They were however some of the heaviest dense buds I think I’ve ever grown and frosty as hell. It was a pleasure for sure :+1:

5 Likes

I have one like this!

2 Likes

7-16 update for BaM-BaM

Day 22 - Female is starting to pick up weight and is leaning into the walls and male plant.
She will need some love here within the next couple of days when i remove the male from
the tent to collect pollen. From the looks of things most of the pistils have receded and
changed colors she’s looking mighty prego ego. Smells are on point still and carbon filter is
definitely running. This male plant really has me though. Dude is stacked and throwing
major amounts of pollen. my tent will need a deep clean after this run. (see photo’s below)

This male I can’t get enough of… really glad I cloned him and also going to be collecting as much pollen
as possible just because his smell and structure are just nuts. (plus bottom left picture he is growing
Poseidon’s Trident) Also see bottom left picture for the top of my fan dusted in pollen! :laughing:

Update again next week and as always thanks for letting me in on these @NugLifeFarms420 its much
appreciated and been fun!

31 Likes

Looks excellent if your offering any pollen or fresh seeds I’ll stick my hand up.Thanks

7 Likes

Absolutely! Once this run is done I will divvy out to the homies and send out to anyone interested. I myself will be hunting through the progeny. It’s been a while since I’ve set my focus on something specific but I feel like I want to work through some generations here for sure. @NugLifeFarms420 is putting out some :fire:. Definitely will be looking to check out any of his other cultivars.

11 Likes

I broke out the macro lens today. This is Cavity Crush at 3 weeks of 12/12.

20 Likes

Looking good already. Nice and frosty at only 3 weeks flower amazing

3 Likes

7/26 Bam-Bam

Day 33 - Female is currently riding solo and is showing seeds all over. She is also getting her funk on. Every time at lights on I open the tent and get a niceblast of wonderful funky burnt rubber but also still retains the pine/ strong menthol smell to the touch. She’s definitely thickening up and putting on weight. Here comes the photo dump.

Male was an absolute stud. Happy I cloned him even still chopped and pollen collected a few days ago.

That’s it for now… Happy growing folks!

24 Likes

Looks like a good haul on the pollen. Good luck with your seed run should be some fire to be had there .

3 Likes

Appreciate it! Honestly I could have collected ever more pollen this male kind of blew my mind. I’ll send some your way when things are done and it’s not over 100+ degrees here.

8 Likes

Appreciate it

4 Likes

Looking great there, @Rhai88 !!!

This girl is starting to stack

20 Likes

Likewise looks like a happy plant!

3 Likes

Crasher Toyz at about a week out from chop.Scent profile is like a fresh bag of fruit loops.Lower buds are swelling up to the size of ping pong balls from bottom to top.Lower sites have swelled to the point of branches are flopping sideways.Very very Loud scent profile almost goes through my carbon filter I catch whiffs of it when I cut my grass out side .Nothing but ph RO water with some Calmag now.

20 Likes

Buds have a composition now that is very dense and are like little rocks.if I wasn’t pulling it in a week I would probably yo-yo string it but I think they won’t snap.The weight has been flipping branches sideways and she has buds from bottom to tippy top.The skirtbuds almost look better than the main kolas.She finished out on plain adjusted RO water the main Bud Fert was Dr earth Flower girl.The smell is at 11 now way past ten and kind of makes you drool hanging around it…

24 Likes

Got one out of 3 Will Smith Punch beans to flower mode after a couple weeks veg and one topping and its in a 5 gallon.

Just put it in flower 2 days ago. I will take some pics if it ends up being female.

Thanks @NugLifeFarms420

6 Likes

Drunken watermelon landed today! Going to be doing the watermelon crawl here soon. These will be soaked when I get back from a hiking trip on the 21st.

6 Likes