Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Thanks for another great giveaway! What better distraction from the upcoming snow storm!?

7 Likes

Just amazing @Rhai88, thank you!

Where you @ @misterbee, @Gonzo, @ris, @Smoklahoma, @Abbbian, @LedZeppelin, @Greenfingers, @Franklin ?

9 Likes

i’m glad to see you’re passing out some of those BBD

3 Likes

So to everyone who follows this thread and the fun… we will be skipping this upcoming Friday and shooting for next week. I had a lot of different people message me about getting in on donating seeds last Friday (not surprised you’re all pretty rad). However, it was very hard to keep track of everyone who wanted to donate while running the giveaway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. With that being said I would like to inquire to see who would like to possibly donate packs for the next Giveaway!

If you’re interested in donating your work, breeder packs, pollen, stickers, art, etc. Please send me a message and title it with “I’d like to donate to the giveaway’s” so I can somewhat keep track of everyone willing. Quantity of packs as well as name and any notes you’d like to share.

Of course everyone who donates will receive the newest of the new stickers! (Donor Holo!) Plus any pack of mine you may want.

Last but not least… which day works best for giveaway’s? You tell me!

(MAJORITY WILL DECIDE THE DAY)

Pick the giveaway day!
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

15 Likes

Most definitely. This is by all means a cultivar that deserves to be shared. You did great work my friend!

Speaking of which if anyone doesn’t know @anonymous4289 is the original breeder of the BBD!

Go check out the Tester thread! People are coming up with some seriously nice plants in there!

26 Likes

This is awesome. Such great people here!
:smiley::+1:

7 Likes

thanks for the shout out, i can’t wait to create/share my next pollen chucking project.

15 Likes

I’ll sit this round out but I’ll be back next week! :laughing: thanks Rhai!

5 Likes

Do love some Blueberry :yum: Thanks @Rhai88 you rock!

5 Likes

Nice work !!! Wonderful genetics!!!

5 Likes

Those new slaps are so fucking drippy :drooling_face:
The very first legitimate weed (buds, not compressed brown brick) I ever had was Blueberry, and I bothered my guy for more of it until he stopped calling me back!

10 Likes

Loved the taste of the old Blueberry I used to get. Hoping this compares. If so…:yum:🫐

7 Likes

:laughing:

Dude got sick of you ringin eh? lol

I’m not gonna lie when I finished the new sticker I literally said aloud… “hell I didn’t even know I could be artistic” lmao Thanks for the approval @HeadyBearAdventures

10 Likes

Thanks for chance. @ris @mrgreenthumb @pigeonman

5 Likes

So the sweet pheno was really sweet/fruity not so much blueberry as it was “Fruitloops” as my wife has now named it lol I’ve not given out but i think two packs of that since we haven’t shucked much of it but since you donated to the games I will gladly send you a pack!

8 Likes

I :heart: the blues! Another awesome giveaway brother!

8 Likes

@Rhai88 and another great giveaway!

4 Likes

Thank you so very much @Rhai88 !
I really appreciate it! :v:

3 Likes

Cool thanks for the opportunity @Rhai88

2 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 for the oportunity to obtain this seeds!!!

2 Likes