Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Thanks bro!!! You and the wife have been killing it lately with wins!!!

1 Like

yes indeed.
Karma genetics released only 100 packs to seedbanks of the Old Grandpa Scratch. It was a collaboration with icmag member Meltingpot. I bought all the remaining packs of OGS that I could find and ended up with 70 seeds. It made a huge impression on me and I made several different batches of F2’s. I made so many seeds that giving them away here n there just seems right as Karma and I spoke about these seeds and while he forbade the sale these seeds he did give his blessing for crosses.
Anyhow… I hope all the winners enjoy these. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

That is one of the most OG things I’ve ever heard.
Thank you very much brother.

5 Likes

Oh im absolutely getting in on this… haha

5 Likes

Thanks for hosting and giving @Rhai88!! and to all the great OG hearted donors!! Thank you all!! it was an amazing fun time!!!
The main event is one awesome grand prize!!! Love the T-shirt!!

6 Likes

Whoever wins my donation will get a pack of @DougDawson’s Sour Grapes WITH collector card!!! Good luck to all entrants!!!

13 Likes

now that’s an OG move right there if I ever saw one

4 Likes

Ty Ty Ty for the chance
Cmon grandma scratch….
I neeed these in my life :joy:
Let’s go 37

2 Likes

Whoa!! sweet dude!! Very OG of you!!

4 Likes

Goodnight everyone and Good Luck tomorrow!!

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool to give them up :clap:

3 Likes

Thanks to YOU @Rhai88 @Heliosphear and @LemonadeJoe for doing this, and for all that you guys do to make OVERGROW the best damned site on the web!

5 Likes

Received 2 packs in my Veterans pack. I know I’ll never grow them all out, so I’ll let someone else enjoy the strain also. It’s the least I can do for all the kindness that’s been showed since joining.

6 Likes

Got my eyes buggin’ out! Thank you to everyone involved.

#39! Could be my favorite number, good ol’ #32, will be a winner tonight. I certainly hope so! :laughing:

That’s a pretty freakin’ nice t-shirt! I’d be proud to wear that unit!

1 Like

It was great fun following along tonight. Congratulations to all the winners! And a Big Thank you to all the Donors!

3 Likes

Thanks all of y’all for this opportunity! @Pigeonman @Kgrim @Slick1 @Lady.Zandra63 @SHSC-1 @Kavman @Jimdoors @Rhai88

15 Likes

Not missing this one :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I’d throw you a “Like” for that but I’m all out!!!

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Very OG of you! :hugs:

2 Likes

I love it man, that’s really cool of you.

3 Likes

@Thats_bank the grand finale :call_me_hand:

1 Like