Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

It all worked out after all lol

1 Like

Everybody up and bail or what?
I was diggin the party! Lol
Where’s the afterparty y’all? :yum:

The other reason I’ve been busy today

6 Likes

Let’s bring in a win for reverse auction addi…I mean enthusiasts everywhere :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::sweat_smile:

This goes in the “and more!” category - our friend @Heliosphear besides being an exceptional artist, a truly kind and giving person is also; like @Rhai88 one of the busiest folks I’ve ever met. He has been hard at work the last few weeks not only doing that vodoo that only hedoo so well but also creating a series of images to promote my Monster Mash grow journal. His most recent endeavor in that field is evolving into a complete Episodic Graphic Novel available only here on the OG. If you would like to follow along on The Monster Mash ride please feel free to do so… but even if you don’t; here’s is a small gift from me to the OG that will be posted each week until the “Frank In Space - An Overgrow Space Drama” completes. Original images can be viewed on The Monster Mash thread.

Episode one and a preview of the first page are available below. THANKS @Heliosphear ! and OverGrow.

FrankInSpace_E1.pdf (771.8 KB)

7 Likes

Know the feeling bro!

And that was just the wet trim! :rofl:

:call_me_hand:

16 Likes

Ugh, I normally don’t do a wet trim in my region. But I’m still experimenting in attempt to perfect my cure. :+1:

1 Like

I’d prefer not to have to, but with the humidity here and signs of looming budrot about…cut 3 plants at 5 pm…finished the wet trim at 1:30 am! Made me miss 3/4 of the fun & games here, but I’ll admit it - I’ve read every post! OG - What a place! :rofl: :pray: :rofl: :clown_face:

:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Buddy gifted me this old grow book that covers this well, trimming at harvest.
Says by leaving the smaller leaf on, they curl over the buds and protect the terpenes and trichomes. Trim when dry…

I tried this and was impressed for sure…
Carty out

5 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 and all those donors for the chances…and thanks to overgrow in general!

4 Likes

That’s what I usually do for the best results. But I want better! Just experimenting with different things. :wink:

1 Like

Agreed. I’m surprised more folks don’t sign up for it. For $10 or even $5 a month… its money well spent IMO. All the hours of entertainment, knowledge, and opportunities that OG provides… like the Seed Co-Op distribution projects, or the Giveaway threads, Contests, Etc… I’ve been on many canna forums over the years… nowhere else have I ever seen so many different things going on in one place and run so well, kinda like a well oiled machine. It’s very apparent that a lot of passion and hard work went into making Overgrow what it is today. The small monthly donation is the least that I figured I could do… but I’d like to do more.

8 Likes

What he said! Before I joined I was paying $20 a seed on average. So 3 seeds covers the $5 a month for a year. I’ve received well over $60(12months x $5) worth of quality since been here. Then the community and shared knowledge is truely priceless.

5 Likes

Yup that sounds like me. I found this site and was like here take my money

1 Like

Thanks for an awesome evening. Good luck to everyone on the Grand Prize drawing.

2 Likes

HUGE THANKS TO ALL THE DONORS TONIGHT!
And thanks @Rhai88 !

14 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity to win some fantastic prizes @Rhai88 , and thanks to all the donors this week.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thanks again @Rhai88!!
And the others, @Jimdoors, @Kavman, @SHSC-1, @Lady.Zandra63, @Slick1, @Kgrim and @Pigeonman!!
You folks are simply awesome!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v:
:sunglasses: :hugs:
Thanks a lot!!
:seedling:

9 Likes

Well i must say. Last night ""Friday “” was a ton of fun… Amazing fun for grown folks. I love it. I love this family of OG’rs. Thank you @Rhai88 . and THE donors. Without them where would we be at :blush:.:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:

8 Likes

I’m still very out of likes… so to all of you who participated last night! I salute you! :wink:

So everyone is aware this will remain up until 8p.m. MST!

Afterwards I will shut it down and draw a winner!

ALSO right now I currently have 4 donors for the 17th! Looks like we may already be running hot for another Friday in a couple of weeks!

If any one else would care to donate please let me know!

GRAND PRIZE WIKI STILL ACTIVE HERE!

19 Likes

Great spot to donate to OG right now! :wink: Go toss in some bids!

13 Likes