Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Ill let someone with more knowledge about it chime in. I know you can get Overgrow gear on red bubble.

Not sure I noticed the Tshirt designs were from a different account. That is beyond me. @LemonadeJoe may have more insight. As there are multiple accounts on redbubble offering OG merch.

Well at least we know who designed and sent this out!

Hot damn thanks again @Rhai88 !

:metal:

25 Likes

thanks again its on my new IPAD

14 Likes

I definitely want one of those. I’ve said it before, but it’s the drippiest design yet!

3 Likes

Holy SHIT!! I want that for my seed fridge!! @Rhai88 do you trade seeds for stickers?

2 Likes

That sticker is one I made specifically for people who donate to the giveaway’s thats the only way to earn it either that or through an OG auction. Only way’s I have given those stickers out so far.

11 Likes

I can send seeds for your giveaways no problem!

3 Likes

I will PM you shortly.

2 Likes

@Kavman these arrived today! Thank you
@Rhai88 thank you for doing these giveaways!

11 Likes

Thank you sir letter arrived safe today appreciate you sending them out to me.

2 Likes

How many beans do you need for a trade?
I would really like to do a thread for the Wreckage Master Bastard Kush if we can get enough members interested in doing a run with it.

6 Likes

a trade for what? The donor sticker?

If the sticker is what you’re talking about most people seem to donate 3-10 packs per giveaway I’ve done. I don’t really require an amount I just appreciate when people can donate some of their works to other members.

I currently have enough donors for this Friday coming up by a long shot. but I am making a list for a few weeks out for another already.

12 Likes

@THCeed are you going to run the wreckage master bastard kush outside?

5 Likes

I’m going to!!! :slight_smile: I had great success with his Lennon cross.

6 Likes

Your ny also if my memory is correct.
Might have to to track down some of those Lennon. When did they finish for you?

3 Likes

Yupper, born and bread (bred?) lol :rofl:

3 Likes

That WMB is a beast of a plant…

4 Likes

Me too. Ulster county

2 Likes

I let them go as long as I could. 2nd week of October I think. a couple phenos got almost black at the end. Fulton here

3 Likes