Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

I’ve got a bunch left i could send you a handful.

3 Likes

Your up there. I’ll have to check the map so I’m clear though.
That’s an awesome offer

2 Likes

Haha, yeah I live in the Adirondack park so halfway up lol. Send me a Dm if you want, I have to look but I know I have plenty. :metal:

2 Likes

I’ll be taking the WMB kush for a spin outside this Summer.
Its going in a Wind Tunnel that is called Chatham Kent County.

4 Likes

Ooooh… so, am I gonna qualify for one soon. If I read this correctly. My donations are all ready and packaged up, maybe this Friday Rhia88??

5 Likes

Your on the list for this Friday!

3 Likes

Yes anyone who donates beans recieves a donor slap… :wink:

It’s only fair… people winning free awesome beans…

donors should get some cool shit too… lol

16 Likes

Is there an extra charge for the Men’s Big n Tall… and let’s just say, I’m not tall.

hahaha. 2x kinda guy.

Usually if I win a shirt, Ladybug gets it… cept my Brothers Grimm, it fits… lol

5 Likes

I’m all set Rhia88…
10 winners, be ready for Durban Poison F2 (10pks),
by Goat&Monkey Seeds…
And, to make my giveaway a little more fun… 1 card was made up using a bright green washer while 9 others are red/brown…

Whomever receives this card, and all are already packed up, will receive a bonus pack… good luck…
Still mulling over the bonus pk… hmmm

34 Likes

Certainly. It was a monster last year in the garden.

5 Likes

You rang???

6 Likes

200w (4)

3 Likes

Damn, I wish I could do that kind of stuff.
I might have to hold an OG 101 class at my pad this summer

4 Likes

Ding dong :joy:. @tresbundles is looking for a few to send me. I appreciate your response and generosity.

2 Likes

@Rhai88 This Friday is St. Patricks Day…

Please start a wiki here for sign up to win an OverGrow poster made to order for the winner chosen by random number generator. The winner will be chosen at 4:20 PM est. This Friday. If this interferes with any plans you have made for this Friday please let me know so we can move the time around.

Have a Great day OG’s :sunglasses:

21 Likes

We will make it’s the First wiki of the day to allow people to sign up until 4:20pm EST! Sound good to you? Did you want me to make the Wiki? @Heliosphear

3 Likes

Quick question, @Heliosphear - the guy in the lead… Is his mustache braided or perhaps covered by an uncoiled pretzel :laughing: :rofl: I sometimes leave food in my mustache for later. Hell, if I think I’ll be really hungry I leave it in my beard too! cooking ROFLMAO

2 Likes

@Rhai88 Sounds great, Thank you.

For @mota

Pretzel beard Mc’ Doobie :rofl:

11 Likes

Glad they arrived safely. Have fun with them.

3 Likes

@Heliosphear … not sure what thread it was given away in LOL but I just wanted to let you know I got my OG sticker in the mail the other day :wink:
thanx a bunch!!!

10 Likes