Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Congrats to all the winners tonight!!

Thank you @Rhai88 for another amazingly Fun Friday!!

Many thanks to @Carty , @Pigeonman , @Budderton , @Jimdoors , @Kavman , @Emeraldgreen , @tresbundles , @Greenfingers you all rock!!

Also big shout out to your Mrs.@Rhai88 and Happy Birthday!! you’re both awesome!!!

10 Likes

Happy birthday to Mrs. @Rhai88 hope you have a good one

1 Like

Happy birthday Mrs. R. Thanks for letting @Rhai88 come out and play with us! :grin:
And congrats to all the winners tonight!
:four_leaf_clover::v:

4 Likes

Okay totally makes sense now. I will give this a read through, LOL sometimes I wonder whether I’m just technically challenged or stoned AF LOL who am I kidding it’s both :rofl:

2 Likes

This one is epic, happy smokin of the green my OG’s :green_heart:

1 Like

It’s may favorite color. That sticker is going on there somewhere.

1 Like

My heart! I can’t take it! Well, maybe I can. :laughing:

Thank you for this amazing Friday, @Rhai88, @Carty, @Draig, @Pigeonman, @Budderton, @Jimdoors, @Kavman, @Emeraldgreen, @tresbundles and @Greenfingers! d8JBdDJ

Good luck everyone!

#45, lucky or not! :joy:

6 Likes

Happy St. PATTY’s…and a very Happy Birthday to your wife…she puts up with a lot… hope you’re making up for it later!! :partying_face: :birthday:

4 Likes

Niice!!! Will look awesome!

1 Like

Love the color! But why does it only have 6 strings? Lol just playin :grinning: :metal:

@ReikoX sticker for scale

9 Likes

I went to :heart: this :arrow_up: because I know how much that sucks and Whammy…
Got slapped with :arrow_down:

Thank Y’all for a Wonderful St. Patrick’s :four_leaf_clover: day on the OG!

6 Likes

Out of likes but he’ll yeah @mota !

And that is a sweet axe @Kavman bro, the colors are perfect match up! And gives the guitar some extra character!

3 Likes

Don’t see those babies around much anymore! I used to have a 12 string…hard as hell to play…don’t know many who do.
Hell…we may have to start an OG Band… the Overgrowerz!

8 Likes

Ohh man that line up in freaking insane.
Im honored to have a shot at such greatness… Thank you to all donor’s words cant describe the gratitude… @Rhai88 . your #1host ever…

Letzzz go big 50. Woohoo. That number separates the younglings from the seniors​:thinking:.:trophy:.:blush:

5 Likes

Lol, yeah that’s an 8-string tuned to F# it sounds like a piano. :metal:

6 Likes

Niice!!! … :+1: :+1: :blush:

1 Like

Happy Early Birthday and a Big Thank You to Mrs. @Rhai88 !!

Hope it’s a great one!

1 Like

You and I would definitely get along… I already know we’d vibe to some of the same music! lol

Absolutely!

4 Likes

@Rhai88 would you please thank the anonymous donor from 2 weeks ago got it in the mail today. Would you please thank them! Thanks again for another night of fun bro!!

6 Likes

Most Definitely! Takes a special breed to listen to music played on one of these. And this is tuned standard…it can go lower :rofl:

3 Likes