Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Congratulations @THCeed ! Will deserved for all you do!?:clap::v:

8 Likes

I think I would roll with this design.
This is so awesome.
Probably an XL :flushed:

7 Likes

Couldn’t have happened to a better guy……
Congratulations @THCeed
Very well deserved my man… :beer::beer::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Gonna be out of likes really fast here. SOOOO :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: etc etc etc. I wouldn’t be able to do what I do if it weren’t for all you. So thanks to everyone for being here and running my gear.

26 Likes

@THCeed is going to have to install a bigger mailbox with that that load of :fire: coming his way…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

8 Likes

It’s going to be on fire for like a week!

5 Likes

I think he’s gonna need a couple hoop houses too lol well deserved win @THCeed :call_me_hand::v: I’m still new around the block but it’s obvious how much you give out to the people here. Good stuff :mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

9 Likes

Really bro? You come in at the last minute and take it all. Haha jk congratulations if anyone deserves it it’s you. :tada::confetti_ball:

7 Likes

Ssshhhhhiiiiiizzzzaaaaammmmm!!!

That’s an awesome score! Well deserved for you @THCeed !

5 Likes

Well deserved!! Congratulations @THCeed!!
You reggae!!
Thanks again @Rhai88!
Awesome as always!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v: :avocado: :ear_of_rice: :man_dancing:

4 Likes

@THCeed . wow buddy thats THE win of the YEAR… Enjoy… Thanks again to all donor’s without your generosity where would we be at. :blush:.
Thank you @Rhai88 .for being the best host possible…
Thanks to all entrants for a fun-tastic friday

4 Likes

Just received the Old Grandpa Scratch ltd f2s, Gonna start some of these as soon as I free up some veg room! Thank you both @Rhai88 and @SHSC-1

7 Likes

I would go a size bigger if your questioning it. I was thinking M to L. I went with the large and I’m super happy I did.

6 Likes

I am mostly just a large, so this would be a size bigger. Thanks for the advice.

4 Likes

Hell yeah @THCeed, nice win!
Couldn’t have happened to someone more awsome! Congratulations bud. :smiley:

Thanks again for all the fun @Rhai88 & Company
You guys are great for carrying and lifting the generous spirit of this community. It’s truly unlike any other! :+1:

:v::heart:

8 Likes

Congrats @THCeed, well deserved! :clap:t2:

Thanks for the Friday Fun @Rhai88 & Happy Birthday to your lady wife. :partying_face::hugs:

Also huge thank you’s to the donors and @Heliosphear :star_struck::clap:t2:

Combined y’all make this place the fabulous place it is! 🪴 :metal:t2: :green_heart:

9 Likes

Happy Birthday Mrs Rhai88… hope your night was awesome

go ahead, have some cake. Uploading: go ahead, have some cake…png…

P.S. Winnings Mailed Out yesterday…
Thats_Bank
MainerJ
503Budman
Triplefastaction

Looks like I need a few more addresses… and yours THCeed my friend… congrats on that, I’m not allowed to win because I wear a 3x… hahaha.

14 Likes

I dare ya to come lick the icing ?

6 Likes

Smoking win @THCeed congrats! Thank you @Rhai88 and your misses, y’all do alot . And of course all the doners for your generosity! :green_heart: the OG!

6 Likes

Nice event @Rhai88 !! Thank you for putting that on!

Congrats to THCeed!

6 Likes