Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Way to go @THCeed! And big time thanks to all the donators!

6 Likes

Wow couldn’t of happened to a more generous OG’er . Congrats @thceed and thanks to all donors

7 Likes

Congratulations @THCeed Nice win!!!
Send your details to all the donors!! :blush: :green_heart: ***(edit)
oops- never mind-I think Rhai88 is doing that!

And @Rhai88 Good call!! Gotta do right by the missus!!!
Enjoy your evening!!

8 Likes

Thanks again to your lady for letting you do this and happy birthday to her. Go spend time with your lady :+1::call_me_hand::wink:

9 Likes

Only been here a short while so far and definitely seems @THCeed definitely deserves to be a winner! Generosity and kindness always comes back to you !! Congrats again!,

7 Likes

Congrats @THCeed can’t wait to see your outdoors this year. Thanks @Rhai88 and donors

8 Likes

got home just in time for the main event.
Congrats @THCeed , a very deserving win!!!

9 Likes

Congratulations @THCeed that’s an awesome win. woot woot. Good games this week @Rhai88 :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Nice win @THCeed !!!
Lots of seeds to play with! :seedling:

5 Likes

Congratulations @THCeed on the Grand prize win!!

Thank you @Rhai88 for arranging and donating to another fun Friday!!

Also thank you to all those who Donated!!

@Pigeonman
@Budderton
@Carty
@Greenfingers
@Emeraldgreen
@Jimdoors
@Kavman
@tresbundles

19 Likes

Lol! @THCeed winning seeds actually just means more seeds for the entire community! :rofl::laughing:
Kudos homie.

15 Likes

congrats @THCeed

7 Likes

Super awesome win @THCeed , karma coming back at you. You are so deserving of this win

5 Likes

Ho
Lee
Chit
I don’t know what to say. Incredible, unbelievable, what a great way to end my holidays. Thank you, thank you, thank you. And thanks for all the congratulations.

45 Likes

Great win @THCeed

Thanks for the chance @Rhai88 and all those who donated.

7 Likes

Congrats @THCeed !!! Thanks for all the fun hostimg @Rhai88 and a happy birthday to your missus!!!

6 Likes

Great win man. I’m sure you will grow some great plants @THCeed!

4 Likes

Big congratulations, @THCeed! Most deserving!! Pot leaf hopper Dancing chicken Pot leaf hopper

Thank you, @Rhai88, for organizing this wonderful event and for running herd over the festivities, and to all you crazy generous donators…

@Pigeonman!
@Budderton!
@Carty!
@Greenfingers!
@Emeraldgreen!
@Jimdoors!
@Kavman!
@tresbundles!

And a very big_hbd to Mrs. Rhai88!

15 Likes

Capping off some ice fishing with a big win @THCeed niiice! :+1:

9 Likes

Congrats to all the winners and a huge thank you for the chance to all the contributors :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::v::v:

9 Likes