Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

:arrow_forward: Go vote ladies and gentz… I may be a part of the contest but @SHSC-1 had an amazing entry. You guys decide. Excellent grows all around.

12 Likes

MINI AUCTION IS UP AND RUNNING. First lot includes over 50 beans! Go grab you some!

:wink:

14 Likes

The Durban cross seeds made it, thanks so much @Jimdoors for the great genetics.

19 Likes

@Rhai88 . this has landed… Thank you buddy

20 Likes

You’re going to love that one, I just smoked some and it rocked me.:peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Go grab some beanz and slaps!

Each lot will come with a specific holiday OG sticker!

25 Likes

Wifey loves :heart: your mail job & I like the tent :tent: Candy :lollipop:! :wink::innocent::laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::+1::facepunch::v:

6 Likes

That’s what I like to hear… lol

Glad you enjoyed it brother!

9 Likes

I can’t wait for spring to give them a chance outside under the big light.

3 Likes

BT dubs I received the stickers!! Great nails @Rena93

13 Likes

The only thing cooler than @Rhai88 ’s kick ass stickers are @Rena93 ’s totally fire nails! Y’all really do bring the fun. Thanks for being u guys :relaxed: and thanks for being OG’s. Overgrow the world!!

7 Likes

This must look familiar to many a people out there. What is inside? I am waiting myself

10 Likes

Did some gardening and opened it up. Thank you so much. This is professional stuff. I think spring time planting for sure. Outdoor rotation.

18 Likes

3 fresh auction bundles are up! :wink:

8 Likes

Oh hey there :

11 Likes

Sweet times eh? Nice packet.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Many thanks @anonymous4289! The cross sounds :fire: and I hope to give it a go soon!

3 Likes

@Rhai88 The seeds landed safe and sound, and on my Birthday at that. Thanks again for your generosity! I hope the swing Negan’s bat around in my new 4x4 when it comes.:smiley:

16 Likes

Happy Birthday @turtlewerm !

6 Likes