Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Both I have Blueberry Diesel F2 from @Rhai88, Frankenstein from @JohnnyPotseed, Pine Apple from Bodhi, Lamdnesia from Mass Medical, and some of my creations in the grow area.

8 Likes

We are but humble chuckers :laughing:

and honestly it’s just really good fun for us. We are packaging beans as I type this… I better get back to it. lol

…would be cool to get to a point one day to be able to pay for electricity and coco… etc. You know help keep the grow going. Maybe down the road.

7 Likes

How is the pine apple growing for you?

4 Likes

They are growing great, with nice thick stalks and branches. I trimmed off all the fan leaves and have two in the flower tent to sex them. The fan leaves were large fat bladed with nice sharp serrated edges. When they fill out again I will post some good photos. Frankenstein is the most vigorous grower with Pine Apple just behind.

Edit- Here is a photo of the two Pine Apples from three weeks ago. Sorry for the poor quality.

17 Likes

BEAUTIFUL plants man! love the sturdy lookin vegetation on em

6 Likes

Sounds like a perfect lineup! Great choice of genetics to plant… enjoy your grow and your day

3 Likes

@chronix The seeds for the Thanksgiving giveaway win made it this morning. Thanks so much for the autos! I really appreciate it.

@Rhai88 The shirt from the contest came in also and it’s awesome. I love the design and it’s a really nice quality shirt too. Thank you so much for all the fun.

28 Likes

:arrow_forward: Go vote ladies and gentz… I may be a part of the contest but @SHSC-1 had an amazing entry. You guys decide. Excellent grows all around.

12 Likes

MINI AUCTION IS UP AND RUNNING. First lot includes over 50 beans! Go grab you some!

:wink:

14 Likes

The Durban cross seeds made it, thanks so much @Jimdoors for the great genetics.

19 Likes

@Rhai88 . this has landed… Thank you buddy

20 Likes

You’re going to love that one, I just smoked some and it rocked me.:peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Go grab some beanz and slaps!

Each lot will come with a specific holiday OG sticker!

25 Likes

Wifey loves :heart: your mail job & I like the tent :tent: Candy :lollipop:! :wink::innocent::laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::+1::facepunch::v:

6 Likes

That’s what I like to hear… lol

Glad you enjoyed it brother!

9 Likes

I can’t wait for spring to give them a chance outside under the big light.

3 Likes

BT dubs I received the stickers!! Great nails @Rena93

13 Likes

The only thing cooler than @Rhai88 ’s kick ass stickers are @Rena93 ’s totally fire nails! Y’all really do bring the fun. Thanks for being u guys :relaxed: and thanks for being OG’s. Overgrow the world!!

7 Likes

This must look familiar to many a people out there. What is inside? I am waiting myself

10 Likes

Did some gardening and opened it up. Thank you so much. This is professional stuff. I think spring time planting for sure. Outdoor rotation.

18 Likes