Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

This must look familiar to many a people out there. What is inside? I am waiting myself

10 Likes

Did some gardening and opened it up. Thank you so much. This is professional stuff. I think spring time planting for sure. Outdoor rotation.

18 Likes

3 fresh auction bundles are up! :wink:

8 Likes

Oh hey there :

11 Likes

Sweet times eh? Nice packet.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Many thanks @anonymous4289! The cross sounds :fire: and I hope to give it a go soon!

3 Likes

@Rhai88 The seeds landed safe and sound, and on my Birthday at that. Thanks again for your generosity! I hope the swing Negan’s bat around in my new 4x4 when it comes.:smiley:

16 Likes

Happy Birthday @turtlewerm !

6 Likes

happy bday @turtlewerm !!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday::confetti_ball::gift::tada::balloon: @turtlewerm :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Happy bday @turtlewerm !!

5 Likes

oh wow! Thanks Y’all!

5 Likes

Happy birthday @turtlewerm and good luck with the Bat’s!
Got me some waiting on deck :seedling:

3 Likes

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! @turtlewerm

A very special day… because you were brought into this world today and I’m happy your here …and you got an overgrow gift!

Have a great birthday week

4 Likes

@LzBoy thanks! Ive been dreaming about this Negans Bat ever since the win. There is some fun about to be had for sure. Good luck with yours too.

6 Likes

Yaz everytime I hear its name I think of poor Glen’s head going pop. :no_mouth:‍:fog:
@Rhai88 has a discord channel as well that’s always rocking :metal:
Come check it out

5 Likes

tha82b
this came to my mind when hearing the name first time :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

@LzBoy i’ll check out the discord. I had it but haven’t used it in a long time, but see a lot of people using it lately. @m0sirys I got a feeling that what my brain is gonna look like when I get a chance to smoke negans bat Lol.

5 Likes

Fresh Auctions are up right now… get yourself a Christmas present! :wink:

8 Likes