Testers: Soloberry #2 and #3

I’m new to the site and I noticed people are sharing and testing genetics and whatnot. I’ve done some pollen chucking and have a couple strains I was hoping to pass around to people willing to test them out. Being new I realize I don’t have a reputation yet but is this something people would be interested in? I don’t have pictures or anything to go along with the strains so I know that isn’t the best. I don’t have the time/space/etc to run them and was hoping there are people that would like to. All I want in exchange is for people to give feedback, for example which is better SB2 or SB3. Maybe pictures or final results info.

I was thinking of splitting up the seeds for 20 people, each receiving 5 SB2 seeds and 5 SB3 seeds so they can compare them. If we reach 10 people I will send them out but I’m aiming for 20 testers. Each tester will receive 5 Soloberry #2 seeds and 5 Soloberry #3 seeds. These seeds are two different Goji OG females crossed with the same Solo Stash male, which is also a Bodhi strain. Please keep these strains named as I have named them, Soloberry #2 and Soloberry #3. Please sign up or reply if you’re interested and we can get this going. As I stated we need 10 people to start, aiming for 20. I would prefer it if you’ve been a member for a little while before signing up so all the seeds aren’t given to random users that might not be around to post results.

if you want to be a tester just post “INTERESTED” in your response. I’ll make a list from there and then focus on sending them out once we have enough testers. first come first serve, up to 20 people.

Testers so far:

• khaoohs
  • ShiskaberrySavior
  • DannylovesCannabis
  • KarmaFPS
  • monkeyman
  • Who
  • Frostycolas
  • Tappy
  • SmknCanuck
  • no_chem
  • Stevie1durr
  • Deadinside88
  • JBow918
  • Joker
  • Enjoil
  • ubcchemo
  • Hephaestus
  • cannabliss
  • Swe-can
  • Pug-love

• Undead-Toker

• Enjoil’s hippie friend

• wyiwndr

• schmarmpit

• buckeyebeanz

• kingkush312

UPDATE: This is the last call for testers. If you want to sign up last minute just post the word “interested” in response to this and PM me your shipping info.

UPDATE: 1 SPOT LEFT! Grab the final spot ! Sign up closes in 1 day!

UPDATE: The tester list has filled up, no more spots left, sorry to those that didn’t get here in time.

39 Likes

This sounds like a great cross, I would love to run some Goji.
Is there a reason you don’t have pics of the parental stock? Are there major differences between #2 and #3 mothers?

3 Likes

are they feminized or regular? f1,f2,f3?
thanks for sharing the genetics
:raising_hand_man: :pray:

4 Likes

I never had the chance to run the parents before the pollen chucking, it was never intended to be a real breeding project, just something I did since I had them going anyway. I had a bunch of stuff going at the time and ended up with 3 different Goji females. My main purpose was a black triangle x solo stash cross so the goji were just because i had them at the same time and figured why not. #2 and #3 were more OG looking, I had a soloberry #1 but i wasn’t impressed with it, it looked nothing like the #2 and #3, bigger yield and buds.I threw one outdoors and wasn’t impressed with it and since i had other stuff going I never gave the 2 and 3 a chance.

7 Likes

regular, and F1.

if anyone is seriously interested just post “INTERESTED” in your response. I’ll make a list from there and then focus on sending them out once we have enough testers. first come first serve, up to 20 people.

6 Likes

Sounds like an interesting experiment, thanks for sharing it with us and hope you will finally find what you’re looking for … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Interested.

How did the BT x SS come out?

3 Likes

They were stolen the first time I ran them, the thief left a branch and when I gave that to someone I got the response “What the F*** did you put in this stuff?” lol. I actually have one outdoors now, it’s a big 9 foot tall thick christmas tree. It currently smells of skunky citrus. Odds are it will be stolen again, never had much luck but we’ll see.

4 Likes

I’d be interested
Kush and snow lotus in the mix hell ya.

4 Likes

you’re on the list

3 Likes

I’m interested! Will make grow logs!

3 Likes

you’re on the list

3 Likes

INTERESTED will post in my 3x3 growlog

Got some Hashplant and cherry ak x 9lbhammer/starfighter in my tent from OGers right now.

5 Likes

you’re on the list karma

4 Likes

I am interested

4 Likes

Thieves suck, sorry to hear that.

3 Likes

@anonymous4289 I would love to run a few and publish results, but i am not a expert grower, maybe avg. but if your up i am up

2 Likes

Would love to try.

2 Likes

Do you have any preferences of grow style? I do 12/12 from seed in 1 gallon pots…if that’s alright with you, than count me in. Will start to run them the day I get them.

INTERESTED

4 Likes

I don’t think he has a grow style yet. I think each of us grow a little different so the results that we provide with be his new grow method. Thats my guess. I run 18/6 tell flower in a 5 gal pot. I would do low stress training on them

2 Likes