Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

I’ll go with lucky #13 ty @Rhai88 for a chance at a nice strain

Thanks again @Rhai88!!
Awesome giveaway! Outstanding momma!!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :v:

@Ratbastrd CONGRATULATIONS!!!

And thank you for this AWESOME opportunity to win some wicked genetics!
Thank you @Rhai88

1 Like

They were the ones you were gonna send @kevinmalone. He won some from you, but I was already mailing winnings to him, so I threw in half my pack from ya. Remember?
I actually sent him five of everything of yours I had at the time. :call_me_hand:t3:

@globalhead got his letter like lightning fast.
I think more than once!

3 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88!!! Out of likes :green_heart::heart::green_heart:

4 Likes
6 Likes

Wow, that’s a niiiice looking plant!! Thanks for the shot!! :blush::metal:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @Osogreen261 …I’m in different time zone (IST - Indian standard time) so might see yr tag later but no problemo cause most of the wiki’s stay open for 24hrs. Hope you win this one…crazy strain :v:&:green_heart:

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 got one from you and one from @misterbee really fast …I think non priority mail goes in the priority mail if there is space uderwise it is surface transport …sea mail which takes time. Waiting on another one I won in your giveaway :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I had a letter get to Scotland in like 6 days once.
When one two states away took 12, lol.
:thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10 Likes

WOW, what a giveaway @Rhai88 thanks for the chance at the pack of 20 seeds of BamBam F2 (Flintstones x ToyZ) this is one :point_up: hell of a prize :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to everyone! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::upside_down_face::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Im in like Flint!

11 Likes

Those were some great flicks from the 60s! :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 .for another great chance for some amazing beans

2 Likes

Congrats to @ix3u on your BamBam F2 win!

Send me your details! :wink:

26 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 !! Ill shoot them over tonight!

13 Likes

Way to go @ix3u
Thank @Rhai88 .for these awesome giveaway

3 Likes

(TK x guerilla fume) made by @DefNSmokn grown by yours truly. This was the runt of the bunch. Smells are insane with a fuely funk up front and a citrus twist on the back end. This is crazy good smelling. Been trimming all these plants on slow mo. lol

32 Likes

Trim on slo mo cuz you already sampled the goods? :rofl:
Looks fantastic!!!

1 Like

Yum.!! That looks great!

1 Like