Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Coconut oil is also one of the best types to use for maximum absorbtion/infusion.
It works way better then canna butter. I know some people use olive oil as well and they say it works well.

6 Likes

Try some coconut water,15 ml coconut water to 1 liter water I read this in the Central American landrace and heirloom thread. For your plants. Don’t take a bath in it😆

2 Likes

hey @Rhai88 @Sbeanonnamellow and I have choose the good ol BBD f-2 s,Thanks again and I ll send u my deets

6 Likes

Did some more salve and germination
The salve is a new batch can’t wait to try it out and for germination damn had a good amount germ :wink: @Rhai88 enjoying our Fridays together doing what we love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

27 Likes

If your looking for testers, I’ll raise my hand

3 Likes

Definitely looking for people to test…

• (Coastal Blueberry x BOG Sour Grape) x Blueberry Diesel
  • (Triangle Kush x Guerilla Fume) x Blueberry Diesel
  • Blueberry Diesel F2 x Black Cherry

Can check out the Ryknows Selection thread.

23 Likes

What is the timeline your looking for?

2 Likes

@Rhai88
big juicy diesel buds

5 Likes

Just a little info on what I’ve learned . Coconut oil can be drying to some skin types. A mixture of Shea butter, Mango butter, cocoa Butter and a bit of bees wax is also a good foundation to making salves.
Adding essential oils like rosemary and frankincense are very good for skin issues.
I hope you don’t mind my 2 cents @Rhai88

16 Likes

sebring has salves for sale on his site but there’s also a video on there for people that want to make it themselves.

5 Likes

About your earlier question about shipping - for work we use Shippo which gives a discount, much like PirateShip.

We have a Goodwill Outlet near us, and they often have random cards & envelopes in the bins for about $2 a pound. That won’t always work for a business, but its great for us, and sometimes they are business envelopes. We’ve gotten a bunch of printer photo paper and printable labels there too. It’s very random, but my mom enjoys the browsing. I do too when I have time.

I have a color printer with high capacity ink cartridges. It’s been an absolute game changer. Probably 1/10 the ink cost. Maybe less. It’s also stood up well to printing several thousand sheets of paper, many double sided.
Epson ET-2760

6 Likes

I’d love to grow some blueberry, I’ve been told it’s good for nerve pain… And I’m always down to test, but I just started vegging a full tent, when do you want them growing??

7 Likes

Am I late???

2 Likes

So my initial plan was to plant Coastal BB & Mountain Gold this year. Kind of interested to see what their children might smoke like. What did you think of Coastal BB?

That a berry-licious combo you’ve got percolating there, I’m game.

6 Likes

No set timeline’s… I’ll just send as soon as a person is ready to test.

I don’t mind at all. I love input when it comes to a topical. But I will say I’ve never felt like coconut dried my skin out so I feel bad for the people it does that to lol I definitely incorporate beeswax but I’ve never been a fan of the “butters” they seem to thick for my liking.

Does sebring incorporate DMSO? I’ve never seen his method.

I’ll have to take a look. I’ll stick with the envelope method but eventually I wouldn’t mind selling our work down the road. Gotta crawl before you walk.

Whenever you’re ready to grow. I can send out some beans.

Late for what? lol

The straight Coastal BB I have not grown. I do have a pack from SHSC-1 but it’s in the fridge for a rainy day. Very excited for that one. The Coastal BB x BOG Sour grape was made by @Heliosphear and they were winners! Unreal grape and blueberry smells. One of the female I pollenated had the most pure blueberry smell I’ve ever had from a plant. Like fresh squished blueberries if you were to smash them in your hand and put it up to your nose. Excellent. I can only imagine finding a candied bb smell like the Blueberry Diesel was throwing and having the pure smell meet right in the middle. The ultimate blueberry infusion. (well hopefully) I’m sure one of the seeds would have the greatness to them. lol

14 Likes

yes he does.

makes 32 oz

• 10.56 ounces – organic shea butter
  • 10.56 ounces – organic mango butter
  • 10.56 ounces – organic olive oil (virgin or refined, not pomace)
  • 5.12 grams CBD (isolate or organically grown cannabis hash)*
  • 94.4 mL Pharmaceutical grade DMSO (99% pure or higher)++
  • 0.16 mL Fragrance (or less)

i bought some as a christmas gift, i was told the 3x strength worked well but the 1x did nothing.

5 Likes

@Rhai88 Thanks for posting your salve recipe. Down the road I will give it a try. I never made anything like this. Have almost all of the ingredients.

2 Likes

I got room for seeds outside if u want me to toss out a couple @Rhai88 I won some BBD but the BBD X Black cherry sounds like my cup of tea… I grew some Blackcherry punch and the colors where insane when the cold kicked in …

4 Likes

The Black Cherry I’m using is Black Triangle x Cherry West bx.

So probably pretty different.

8 Likes

Freaking awesome. That’s some germination! Going to start slowly picking up the supplies for salve. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes