Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

I She does your drive buy’s Don’t even have to get out of the car to overgrow the world.
She’s doing a great job .

4 Likes

YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!

I’m thankful to be part of this community:)

Have a great evening (night/morning) everyone!

4 Likes

Does this actually smell/taste like Blueberry anything and the distinctive diesel :fuelpump: :thinking: :flushed:

4 Likes

Hehe, quickie wiki. That makes me chuckle everytime. Just wham bam, thank you 'mam, lol.

And I always thought that the colorful handwriting and accents was a tad effeminate. :laughing:
Thank you @Rena93!

7 Likes
  1. Thegoodmulk. Lol
4 Likes

Hey bud, check this out.

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

So There is definitely what I called a sweet fruity pheno when it came to the BBD F1’s. The F2’s I used in the BBD F2 x Black Cherry cross were both very sweet blueberry pie filling smell (like artificial sweet). Luck of the draw since there were about 15 seeds on the floor from the F1 open pollination grew em out and we picked the two favorites. The F1’s that @anonymous4289 made had quite a few different smells/flavors showing up. There was a VERY lemon pheno. I think everyone enjoyed. There was also a citrusy grapefruit smelling one that showed up (This was the one I called the pretty pheno) and there was also a mildy funky version that had a bit of burnt rubber/skunk.

Definitely check out the Blueberry Diesel Thread by @anonymous4289

8 Likes

They all sound good :+1:

4 Likes

I’m on that list lmao :rofl:

3 Likes

lmao I assume you must have a pack then! You have some gold there my man. I’m not one to toot horns to often but I really do like the Blueberry Pie x Chem Fuego combo. Outstanding!

6 Likes

I’m not sure anymore. I’d have to look. But I probably don’t have it anymore. @Rhai88

5 Likes

You’ve done a ton for the community man… if you want BBD F2’s you just drop me a line in my inbox. I’ll get some to you!

10 Likes

It’s ok brother. My eyes are bigger then my tent per say lol :laughing: I appreciate you. Maybe in the future. @Rhai88

10 Likes

My nose is old and worn out, but my partner says our plant in the jar reeks of bb’s :wink:

8 Likes

You NEED to grow this…take the seeds!

10 Likes

Please :pray: I will take number two slot

3 Likes

@Rhai88 is there a sign up for this turkey day fiesta

3 Likes

No sign up. All are welcome. Just have to be watching on the 19th-20th.

Wikis will be going up starting the morning of the 19th and continue through the 22nd. (different times of the day so everyone has a shot at some beans.)

:arrow_forward: Main event will go down the evening of the 22nd. This is honestly too much power for one person but I love it.

19 Likes

Yes, the winner better not be signing up for any wikis in the next week after the contest.

9 Likes

I can see that

3 Likes