Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

I don’t think anyone has found Blueberry in those within the last decade. Could be wrong

2 Likes

ure saying these dont have BlueBerry…

Who u talking to WILLIs

1 Like

HAHHHAHA im just to happy …

You should grow a pack and let everyone know.

Cause bongthrasher won? :eyes:

1 Like

There’s a whole thread about people trying to find blueberry in those seeds and others. Blueberry Muffins is just a shortcut.

2 Likes

Because , i found some 190 proof and will be finally using my The Source Turbo By ExtractCraft
Someone is bringing it from Mexico.
Cane sugar alcohol

2 Likes

@JustANobody I couldn’t agree more. The Blueberry Muffins I grew last year, was spot on. I haven’t had anything even close other than the BM. Grew out a pack of DJ Shorts, and out of the 6 females, not a single one came close. Grew 1 plant of the Muffins, and you could smell the goodness 50 yards away.
And the Hash, oh my, the hash is REAL special. I’ll only bust some of it out for special occasions because no matter how high you are, you just smoke more just for the taste.

5 Likes

The F5’s? That’s pretty sad if they are that far down the line and not isolated to at least some BB smells.

2 Likes

It had a great flavor! Probably some of the best tasting weed around. From seed no less.

1 Like

I been looking for trades, I heard the f5 s are trash. I was refering to the early Blueberry strain not the fake one there just selling to make money off the original, shit Dutch Passion s Blueberrys better then anything dj short has now to be honest .

Heard the same exact thing. I was actually given blueberry f5 s and they got crushed in transit … Thats my luck but a few people said it was a good thing,lol

Just put up a post in the trading thread. I’ll see if I can find some, that cross sounds great.

Not the F5’s the F4’s. I was real disappointed that not 1 even smelled Blueberry. Now HSC’s Blueberry Muffin, that hit it out of the park. Absolutely a beast of a plant, frosty as all get out, and literally smelled like you were standing in a Blueberry farm, and it was only 1 seed from the pack, didn’t drop the whole pack.

2 Likes

It s a great thread theres one member who knows his shit and has worked with DJ Short ,dude is awesome to talk too

I have Blueberry muffins ,they were a special batch and these plants are insane . I wanted to breed them with a good BB …That was my plan

Any pictures of these Bad Ass Girls u talk about @Originalweedman

The Blueberry Blast x Blueberry Diesel I got from @Rhai88 has some of that blueberry…

24 Likes

Those are beautiful

1 Like

LOL,Yes ,theres pics of the bud on my page and the plants are 2 moms I keep from cloning her, They aren t as sexy when shes not in flower but ,let me dig up a few pics for u

1 Like