Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Just don’t look, just don’t look.
Somebody, please, just make it go away.

6 Likes

It’s gone now, it’s can’t hurt you anymore.

6 Likes

Damnit bro, you made me look!:rofl:
I thought you had broke the chain. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Nooooo… :rofl:
That was the end of a perfect wiki (almost) :rofl:

6 Likes

Just walk away :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

OGbanner

:turkey: :turkey: :turkey:Happy Thanksgiving everyone!:turkey: :turkey: :turkey:

:arrow_forward: I’d like to say huge thank you to everyone who donated and participated with us for this 2023 Thanksgiving event. It was a fun four days and I’m glad a lot of you could grab some cool beans from some excellent members!

:arrow_forward: I encourage everyone to please consider a one time donation and or a subscription to the Overgrow Patreon to support OG and @LemonadeJoe. Also please remember @Heliosphear and I will be getting together with some users to have some mini auctions throughout his POTY Contest so stay tuned for that!

Without further ado

I’d like to congratulate our TWO MAIN EVENT WINNERS :exclamation:

Both users if you would please send me your details and I will share your details with the other members who will be sending you your beans so you don’t have to send your details to a bunch of different people.

Massive thank you to our donors!

47 Likes

Congratulations @Jpaul @FirstCavApache64 for the win :heart: :boom: :100: :boom: :heart: :boom: :100: :boom: :100:

Thank u @Rhai88 for all the Hard work u put in we all appreciate it… :heart: :heart: :heart: :100: :100: :boom: :boom: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

And Thank u to all the donors!

@Kasper0909
@Jimdoors
@Wizdom
@blowdout2269
@tresbundles
@chronix
@ix3u
@THCeed
@duo
@anonymous4289
@CanuckistanPete

:100: :100: :100: :100: :boom: :boom: :boom: :100: :100: :boom: :boom:

13 Likes

Super nice win @FirstCavApache64 and @Jpaul !!

6 Likes

Alright… I’m going into giveaway hibernation!

Until next time. :v:t4:

Much Love everyone!

24 Likes

Well deserved break. That was…. Epic.

5 Likes

Im halfway going into FOOD COMA.

3 Likes

Congrats to our winners! Thank you @Rhai88 and @Rena93 for hosting an awesome Turkey Day Giveaway. Have a safe and happy holiday all! :partying_face: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Nah Thank you man! You’re always tossing some fire into the pile! I appreciate you!

5 Likes

:arrow_forward: P.S. I was kidding on the giveaway’s being over my buddy @SkunkIE tossed a pack up on our Ryknows discord server. Pack of Chocolate Oozie up for grabs for two more hours! :wink: I’ll toss in an OG “CCN” Holo since it’s thanksgiving!

If anyone is interested that is… we gave away a lot already! :laughing:

15 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::balloon::confetti_ball: @FirstCavApache64 on winning the main event and you 🫵 too @Jpaul on the split win :trophy::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::v:

Thanks to all that made this possible! :wink::clap::facepunch::+1::v:

6 Likes

IMG_4223

2 Likes

Dibbs double dibbs

1 Like

hell yea everyone is interested

3 Likes

Wow! What a great end to Thanksgiving. Thanks so much @Rhai88 and all of the donors. I really appreciate this.

11 Likes

Always outta likes when I need em!
Congratulations fella’s!
@FirstCavApache64, you got both of what I’m donating I think. If you want more, great…if you want something else, hit me up via PM. :wink:
@Jpaul your Scarlet Grapes from the earlier win just got dropped in the box on the way home from dinner. If you want more, awsome…if you want something different to come with the EFOG lmk. It’s cool either way. Hit me up via PM also. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes