Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

I’ve been trying to keep up on my journal and document everything, but pics lately don’t want to download and haven’t had much traffic to my journal since I took a much needed break from growing and have come back. Either way I’m getting it done and gonna pass some around , been checking out all the seed shippers being made for this reason :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Oh you need some pucks bud?

4 Likes

Eventually I will. Just been holding off a bit , figured I’d wait till I actually have some seeds made lol. I when I send seeds out I been using the .5 centrifuge tubes in a greeting card and that into bubble mailers. Getting pricey anymore to go that route. Lol. So I’ve been kinda looking around checking them out :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Can’t beat envelopes and flips… and stamps right now are cheaper than dirt.

I just got 200 Forever’s for $30. Unless you’re trying to send a bunch of packs at once its definitely the way to go. I can get two flips in mylar bags + Stickers under an ounce. You can usually send like 4 flips if it’s just flips and nothing more.

8 Likes

Let me know if you need pucks, I’ll trade for seeds. I have also had success trading stamps for seeds. That’s a cool one as well where everyone wins.

7 Likes

@JustANobody Sure thing, I appreciate it. I’ll definitely hook you up!! Hopefully I will be flipping these to flower in the next week or so. Oct. 21st is when these ladies popped went into my trough system few days later. I have 1 runt white widow (nice structure just small) she’s like 8” tall. One medium size at 12” tall . The 3rd widow and all 3 train wreck 15-17” tall and bushy lol. Growing 1-1/2 to 2 inches a day.
Bigj’s Refresher run If anyone is interested and not been tagged :+1::+1::v:

9 Likes

Very cool …I will definitely be going over to IG on a regular to see what your up to.

Right on, thanks again for everything you do for the cause

Thanks @Rena93 & @Rhai88

5 Likes

Wow! Amazing cross man the permafrost gave my chills just reading about it! Then add blue dream should be really nice but permafrost :drooling_face: nice @BIGJ

7 Likes

@420noob I can’t wait. I’ve never actually tried Perma frost, so I’m excited… same deal, was available at one point clone only. Haven’t searched it in a while because I had already bought the strains. Perma Dream when the right pheno is found is beautiful, purple and green , she gets really frosty even the fan leaves , good stone. relaxing ( the mind is eased ) focused, slightly energetic, head and body. Good work or social smoke. I have 2 pics of the last good run of her and the best pheno I had grown. I was trying for clones and lost them.:weary::weary: I’m still sad over it. Post #50 on my original Perma Dream preservation thread is the pheno I want to find …

7 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 ! Just landed today

18 Likes

Right on @Jim glad it made it to you! :wink:

Hope to see more packs landing. Mail seems slow right now. Which is strange because usually this time of year envelopes seem to fly to where they’re going.

10 Likes

i would sell a kidney for a single blue berry diesel

7 Likes

That was actually the fastest I’ve gotten one in awhile. It seems to take about a month for me to get anything lately

4 Likes

about to work on this for my wife, gonna turn it into a t-shirt, maybe sometime I could make you guys something for a nice pack of seeds or two, I spend hours making custom art!

ignore the water mark lol

8 Likes

Lol I need a kidney I would give you 100 if I had them

9 Likes

BBD F2 x Black Cherry and sick slapz for the cab landed a few days back, from the Discord toss up, and the BBD F2 from the Overgrow Thanksgiving Extravaganza showed up yesterday, with less than a week of travel time! THANK YOU!
…if you happen to wind up with an “extra” OG CCN slap, though, that didn’t make it to me, so that’s why. No worries if its a hassle, though, bro. I damn sure ain’t trying to look a gift-horse in the mouth.
Been kicked plenty enough, I raccoon! :laughing: :rofl::ghost::raccoon:
Thanks to @Rhai88 , @Rena93 and @SkunkIE for making the start of a rough holiday season all the more bright. Keep on kicking ass.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

16 Likes

That’s weird we are usually pretty good about that. Once my stamps get here I will definitely get something out your way. I underestimated the stamps I was going to use. So I’ve been waiting on reinforcements. lol So I can finish the last few giveaway’s I still owe a couple of people!

4 Likes

No doubt about it, and y’all had plenty going on. The open garage layout looks killer, man. Looking forward to what comes out of it and our grows here of your work all the same. NB are looking and starting to smell great. Not fussy at all.

No rush at all, but looking forward to it all the same!

Lemme know if you ever have an itch to collab on some designs or something, too. You can see some of my work on my thread, to give you an idea, but I’m a street artist at heart. I’m into all kinds of mediums and the like, if a little rusty and behind on the digital side.

Anyway, thanks again and
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

2 Likes

I apologize for the delay, but I got your envelope in the mail box today @FirstCavApache64
Should land in your mail box in 2 weeks or so.

7 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one… :laughing:

7 Likes