Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Thanks so much for another opportunity @Rhai88

:grin: :heart: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover::heart::fireworks:

Good luck everyone.
:partying_face: :heart: :100: :four_leaf_clover: :guitar: :drum: :microphone: :gem: :star: :cherries: :fireworks:

:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

If I might be so bold as to ask, what are your present offerings? :heart_eyes: :heart:

3 Likes

Woo! More epic!

Thanks @Rhai88 & @Rena93 !

:metal:

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: @Rhai88 & @Rena93 for a chance in this winners choice giveaway! What more can you ask for :face_with_monocle:? Perhaps to be lucky :four_leaf_clover: enough for the win :trophy:! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: :partying_face::ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::tada::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Awesome stuff @Rhai88 thank you for all you do for the community bro :pray:

1 Like

Bro :sunglasses: inventions at their finest moments :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: got to love the engineering of the enthusiasm in the OG community! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Awesome offering @Rhai88 , thank you~

1 Like

Lets go!!! !!!

3 Likes

Thank you, @Rhai88 for the chance and good luck everyone!

2 Likes

I have a few of those jars… What did you use for the rubber grommets? :grin:. Totally going to make myself one too :grin::grin:

2 Likes

I had bought a drinking mason jar years ago, with the straw grommet was there already … I use that as the throttle.
Then drilled 2 holes on each side, the stem just has duct tape around it. And under the lid I found an old 3m rubber sticky pad I had lying around in the junk drawer… Presto!

Can’t believe just how smooth of a draw it is packed with ice :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Yeah man we know brother okie dokie this guy :+1::100::grin: @Fortman420 … Go smoke man calm your addiction will send you seeds chillax :grin::100::grin:

2 Likes

Oh man, it’s the sticky tape and duct tape I could NOT figure out :grin::grin:. Genius!

7 Likes

Congrats to our winner!

@Sailorboy - Please PM your details and I will give you a list to choose from! :wink:

33 Likes

He’ll yeah man! This is awesome and thank you @Rhai88 thanks a bunch!!

12 Likes

Congrats!!!

1 pick from the bank, that’s sooo cool :metal:

5 Likes

Sweet win bro!

5 Likes

Hell ya @Sailorboy it’s your day :grin:

4 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @Sailorboy on the win :trophy: for choice! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :relaxed: again @Rhai88 & @Rena93 for the chance in your giveaway! :hugs::upside_down_face::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

LOL. I think I signed up after the winner was already picked. Maybe this is why I dont win these things

6 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Sailorboy :+1:
And all the chances, @Rhai88

3 Likes