Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

I grew the trichopath X runts bx, it was beautiful!

3 Likes

Iā€™d say Black Cherry was just a name that was given to this cross in all honesty itā€™s not my original cross just a cross I really wanted to work with. The original cross was produced by @stanknugzz77. I canā€™t say Iā€™ve come across any actual Black Cherry terpene profiles myself. Iā€™ve come across more citrus lemon/lime leaners.

The male I have selected has a very Sour straws vibe to him which is exactly the terpene profile I was looking for myself. Iā€™m a lover of Pine/citrus terps. Female selections from the 50 seed hunt were also selected based off stem rub and have a more fuel/citrus stem rub. No real fruit/sweet terps.

Feel free to share those pics if you have anyā€¦ EVERYTHING and I do mean everything from @NugLifeFarms420 had been excellent. These females donā€™t play around. Theyā€™re literally the chunkiest and growing past the lights. Insane.

9 Likes

Ah damn. Caught my interest. Iā€™ve never heard of a black cherry tarp before so I got excited! These names throw me off. Iā€™m still learning lineages and landraces. All super fascinating stuff

3 Likes

Sign me up on those Blackwater and AMG Sour x Royal Kush :checkered_flag: . Iā€™ve been looking for a good Royal cross. Your gonna be upto your ankles in seed!!!

3 Likes

Youā€™re absolutely right but then steps inā€¦ the seed sorter 3000. :rofl:

a work in progress but I can confirm it works. I just need to get the pressure right. :wink:

17 Likes

Soā€¦ Manyā€¦ Questionsā€¦?

2 Likes

Once its out of the prototype phaseā€¦ I will share for the masses!

Itā€™s honestly such a cheap version of a seed sorter!

I was the guy that was going to spend the $1100 on the Mile high version of a seed sorter but I thought yeah Iā€™d rather save $1100 and spend that on other things especially if I can spend like only a few bucks on some PVC "Y"s and duct tape. lol the cardboard was free!

9 Likes

Could you run a pipe cap on 1 end of that Y with a pie shapes cut out in it which could spin either increasing or decreasing the draw @Rhai88 ?

2 Likes

I could use a pipe cap buuuuut itā€™s all about appropriate suction lol

We will see what makes it the best. I still have not tested it past a couple of batches of loose seeds.

Be patient people I will find a permanent version! :wink:

8 Likes

5 Likes

Bro your garden is insaaaaaane!!! Very nice! my goodness man!

2 Likes

Reminds me of slater from dazed and confused. , " ā€œsee manā€¦ youā€™re getting an air leak hereā€¦ and thatā€™s no good, you need to stick some bubble gum in it or something to make it a proper sealā€

5 Likes

Add about 15 ā€œmanā€™sā€ in there and you pretty much nailed it :grin::metal:

2 Likes

Oh yeah lol youā€™re right

3 Likes

I lived that movie as much as possible in highschool :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Haha me too

3 Likes

6 Likes

or something like thisā€¦if your handy with wood

9 Likes

Yeah I have a buddy who is very into wood working and have thought about getting it made.

ā€¦but if I can get this cheap PVC Y and duct tape to work Iā€™ll be a happy camper. haha about a $13 investment I already had the mini shop vac just cleaned it out really good and tossed in a new filter. Plus this is easy AF to store compared.

9 Likes

My buddy breaks out his hookah anytime 3 or more people smoking. You know how it goes hit it as much or little as you want. No passing of anything(unless more than 4 people lol 4 hoses) no relighting or constant repacking. Almost every smoke shop in Vegas has hookahs on the top shelf.

6 Likes