Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Honestly I just think it’s cool you remembered! That was like six months ago. Or longer. Or shorter. I don’t remember, but it’s been awhile!

4 Likes

I never forget golden idea’s lol

It’s been marinating for a while now… and I’ve been thinning the Ryknows slapz/labels out so it’s time to switch to something that her and I have been doing together since day 1 of OG anyway. I just wish you had thought of it sooner! haha :rofl: :man_facepalming:t4:

9 Likes

I tried my hardest! I’ll let you know if I come up with anything else clever :laughing:

2 Likes

2/2 of the Chocolate Oozie seeds i popped

20 Likes

Been a hot minute since I’ve shared the garden here. All ladies are good and preggo.

The Black Cherry F2 (Black Triangle x Cherry West bx) selected male has done his job. I went with an all out pollen assault lol we will have seeds for days.

@Rena93 thought me a bit crazy but yet this entire run was pollinated because I had such faith in this male I found from a 50 seed hunt. Showed all the desired traits I felt mean gene mentioned with his Cherry West bx.

Hoping for good progeny from the F1s of these crosses but who knows. It’s always a crap shoot how a male interacts with a female.

Females

• Black Cherry F2 (selected females from hunt)
  • Irene OG (cut)
  • Blackwater (cut)
  • Triangle Kush x Tahoe OG (cut)
  • Tricopath x Runtz bx @NugLifeFarms420
  • AMG Sour x Royal Kush @darkillusion

49 Likes

Are those the newer Mammoth lights?

1 Like

just stopping by. things are looking good. :+1:

1 Like

Yes the two lights to the right are the Emerald Green series from Mammoth. One 8 bar and also a 6 bar.

Light to the left is version 1 of the HLG - Scorpion Diablo.

6 Likes

I’m building a 10x20 flowering room this year that will have 4 lights and thought about doing a few of the Mammoths in there on one side, and GML on the other (I have a GML Tarantual 5x5 Ultimate in one of my tents now), or doing all of one manufacturer. How have they been for you?

3 Likes

I can’t recommend the Mammoth lights enough right now. Last run prior to this was on of the best I’ve ever had. Excellent lights in my opinion. I’d gladly swap the HLG out right now if I could.

It has been an excellent light for the last couple of years with the Scorpion Diablo… but I’m sold on these Mammoth lights as of now. They produced some of the best flower I’ve made to this day on top of a fantastic yield. There are a ton of lights on the market though so realistically I’d love to try so many so it’s hard to say. I’m a bit of a gear nut. I also have two newer EVO3’s from acinfinity that need to do some flowering for me. They did great for veg… but I have yet to try to flower with them.:man_facepalming:t4:

So many seeds soo little time…

8 Likes

I hear you on that, and not enough space. I was stuck for a minute on whether to go with Mammoth or not and went GML. So far it has done an amazing job for both veg and flowering so far. I may have to order one of the 8 bars or 10 bars for my other 5x5 and just do a bit of a side by side comparison between the two.

2 Likes

What’s that mammoth light cost? Thanks

2 Likes

If you’re going 5x5 my 680w 6 bar from mammoth was more that sufficient. If you’re feeling froggy try out that 8 bar (880 watts) but you’ll probably roast your plants if you don’t have your tent’s climate dialed.

The newer 10 bar has a UV channel apparently. I’m intrigued but even I don’t need the wattage the 10 bar brings to the game. 930W would be overkill ever for me. I’d be happy AF in my 3 lighter flower space with 3 of the 8 bars in all honesty.

Never anticipated on running the wattage I am in here right now lol and I felt like I planned ahead with 100amp service to the garage :rofl:

@ShiskaberrySavior depends on which light you go with buuuut…

12 Likes

Dam those aren’t cheap ! I’d need a few maybe winning lottery it would be doable.

4 Likes

Right. I need a new light, but looking for more of a budget light I suppose :laughing:

3 Likes

Honestly I’d say they are middle of the road. They’re not the Ferrari of lights or anything.

They do preform exceptional for their price point though…

4 Likes

I’d buy one in a minute if that’s all I’d needed . Tin box requires several
The plants don’t lie there looking good

2 Likes

Does the black cherry get any actual black cherry smells or flavors? If so how do I get some lol. Black Cherry is one of my favorite flavors.

2 Likes

Whatever I end up buying will be transitioned into the flowering room and I’ll get something not quite as strong to go into my tents, so I’m hesitant to buy anything less than the 8 bar.

Running all the electrical to the addition on my basement is gonna fun. I have no idea what will be overkill or what will leave me having to run more later.

Your grow looks awesome by the way. Gonna be cool to see how they all turn out for you.

3 Likes

Freaking awesome in there!!

4 Likes